[4.10 HoL GOG] Quick Question: Looking for unlimited shields mod

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

JDamien
xr

[4.10 HoL GOG] Quick Question: Looking for unlimited shields mod

Post by JDamien » Thu, 27. Apr 17, 19:11

Anyone by chance know of a mod or anything that will work in the 4.10 GoG HoL version to give unlimited shields? I'm done with the main storyline and trying to mess around in Cryptic Heart but they keep zerging me and I can't seem to find a 4.10 trainer anywhere sadly. :(

Any constructive help is greatly appreciated.

Edit: Made title more informative. Almost everyone starting a new topic has a (quick) question. ;) X2-Illuminatus

alexalsp
x4

Post by alexalsp » Thu, 27. Apr 17, 19:35

JDamien
xr

Post by JDamien » Fri, 28. Apr 17, 18:24

Thanks I read that but sadly very few are viable for the GoG/Non-Steam version of the game.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Fri, 28. Apr 17, 18:45

The game versions on Steam and GOG are identical. If this is just about the mod hosting, i.e. in the Steam Workshop, I would suggest to ask in the mod topic whether the author would be willing to upload the files somewhere else.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

JDamien
xr

Post by JDamien » Fri, 28. Apr 17, 21:39

ok, thanks X2 and yeah that's basically the issue, the GoG version isn't Steam based so sadly (as far as I know) no workshop. If someone knows otherwise I'm happy to listen. I'll ask about other host sites aside from steam though thanks again.

w.evans
x4

Post by w.evans » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 21:05

But is there an unlimited shields mod? i don't know of one. From the top of my head, can't think of a way to make one either. Closest i could think of would be to increase recharge rate to the point that shields are practically unlimited, would just have to make sure that shield strength is greater than any damage you would expect to get in an instant.

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Tue, 6. Jun 17, 21:59

Here's the non-steam link to "Skunk God". I have no idea if it's compatible with the current game version, though.

http://www.nexusmods.com/xrebirth/mods/399/?

Edit: Nvm, I just saw the initial posting date. Still, if proven to be compatible, it could be added to the mod list.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

ravayen
x4

Post by ravayen » Thu, 20. Jul 17, 18:53

or better yet https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=389185 that will give you unlimited shields and pretty much anything else you could ever dream of for messing around after playing yourself out i use it to test out things im modding in my own game :)

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”