Removed

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dreez
x4

Post by Dreez » Tue, 9. May 17, 17:56

All players should stop pre-ordering, buying DLC's and greatly reduce money spend on early access.

I've stopped buying games from EA, Ubishit, Biofail, Blizztard, Bethesda - at retail.

Last game i bought from Biofail was Mass Effect 2 on steam for 5$.. Biofail isn't worth more.

Were it up to me, all gamers would completely stop buying anything from the previously mentioned companies until they've
learned their place and stop giving us crap.

Without the players giving the developers their money, the developers wouldn't EXIST..

I don't mind ONE BIT paying 60-90$ for a GOOD, Polished and FINSIHED game for PC,
but when the developer stats deteriorating the PC-games to fit on consoles,
and rushing the production while lying about it... then i boycott the developer and only buy their games at superdiscount ... if at all.

When a developer lies to their customers, i wouldn't mind of their building burned down.
Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

muppetts
x3tc

Post by muppetts » Tue, 9. May 17, 18:32

Just in case no one has asked but are you having a tough day, a touch stressed, maybe out of tea (that would do it for me, Uzi out if the PG Tips ran dry)?

Just a thought.
VURT The only Feathers to Fly With......

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Tue, 9. May 17, 18:32

On the basis of your language, the last sentence, and in the context of your other thread that had to be locked, I'm removing this from the associated discussion so that it can continue. By all means contribute to the discussions on this forum, but I suggest you moderate your tone a little, and consider where you are.

Edit: Not you muppetts!

Return to “Off Topic English”