ESC - The same procedure as every year...

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

clakclak
x3

Post by clakclak » Mon, 15. May 17, 22:18

I really don't get why Germany sends the same type of singer every year. Of course we loose it is boring compared to this.
"The problem with gender is that it prescribes how we should be rather than recognizing how we are. Imagine how much happier we would be, how much freer to be our true individual selves, if we didn't have the weight of gender expectations." - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

Len5

Post by Len5 » Tue, 16. May 17, 13:07

Only saw a few snippets. Saw a bit of the song of Portugal... Well if that guy won the rest must have been very, very bad.
One country even rhymed 'fly' with 'sky'. I guess that shows the level.

Usenko
x3

Post by Usenko » Tue, 16. May 17, 14:46

Len5 wrote:Only saw a few snippets. Saw a bit of the song of Portugal... Well if that guy won the rest must have been very, very bad.
One country even rhymed 'fly' with 'sky'. I guess that shows the level.
Erm . . I'm not exactly a poet laureate, but DOESN'T "Fly" rhyme almost exactly with "Sky"?
Morkonan wrote:What really happened isn't as exciting. Putin flexed his left thigh during his morning ride on a flying bear, right after beating fifty Judo blackbelts, which he does upon rising every morning. (Not that Putin sleeps, it's just that he doesn't want to make others feel inadequate.)

Len5

Post by Len5 » Tue, 16. May 17, 15:44

The point is that it's already been done in a million songs, if not more.
It wouldn't surprise me if one of the contestants sang: "Throw your hands in the air and ...". You know how it ends.

Return to “Off Topic English”