Bug with CLS ??

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

gapper4
x3ap

Bug with CLS ??

Post by gapper4 » Mon, 22. May 17, 09:22

Hi guys,

Ok, I've made some progress in XRM. Made a good amount of cash in the Teladi SE and now set up a complex making Flails and Hammers in order to start a capping career. I seem to have a problem with a trade route however and would like some advice from experienced players.

My missile complex (Cloud Base South East) currently consists of one Solar Power Plant and the Flail and Hammer Factories. In the same system, but not connected to the complex, I have an ore mine. I tried setting up a freighter to take energy cells from the complex to the ore mine, and ore from the mine to the complex but there seems to be a bug with the CLS scrip.

When I "add station", "ore mine" to the command, and tell it to load ore, the command shows up in the list of actions as "refuel jumpdrive". I haven't figured out a way to make it load ore. If I continue with the sequence, at the complex it shows the command "unload ore" as, again, "refuel jumpdrive". This seems to be a bug. I don't even have a jumpdrive on the ship. The command for loading and unloading energy cells seems to work fine. It's only the load and unload ore that seems bugged.

So I'm asking, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ? Thanks !

hargn
x4

Post by hargn » Wed, 24. May 17, 09:30

Hi,

I'm not sure if you posted in the good thread...
Anyway, can your freighter transport ore?
Ore is XL size class, so your freighter should be able to transport this size class.

gapper4
x3ap

Post by gapper4 » Wed, 24. May 17, 09:34

Ah, yes, to my great shame, that was the problem. Never really looked if the freighter could carry XL....

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”