Lost sector problem

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

skullwarrior

Lost sector problem

Post by skullwarrior » Mon, 12. Jun 17, 19:27

Hi, i use the mod, start a new game with a canteran captain start from the CWIR mod, but I think your mod is not loading, How can I know if the mod is actually working? I didn't find any other sector, perhaps I don't know where is the entry point, the canteran shipyard is only showing me sucellus and succelus vanguard destroyer in the XL ship dealer, can anyone help me?, how do I know if the addon is really working.
Do I need to start a new game in free play mode or can I choose from others CWIR's starts, there is any conflict with other mods
I use these:
CWIR
marine rebalance
autocrew
autotrain
autoresupply
autotrader
litauen_capital_ship_bridge_4.0+
Lost_SectorsUpdate_1.2.6
Plasma Miner-273-0-21
Player_engineer
Proper Ice Belt in Vapour Stream-507-1-0
Scaldis Cargo Fix-509-1-08
ShowSkill
station_push_wares-490-0-02
station_recycle
Titurel Engine Fix-380-1-09
welding laser
ignorefuelmod
MICT
MOCT
copilotconvo

Please help me, any guidance. My save game is advanced, with a lot of stations, and I need to know if I can continue or had to losse everything and start over

UniTrader
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by UniTrader » Mon, 12. Jun 17, 21:32

i am not familiar enough with CWIR to help for certain, but there is a compatibility patch for it and LS (Black Rain lately linked it in the CWIR Topic and it should be also in the first post) - do you have added that? (not sure if its a seperate Mod or an addition to the Mod)
if not stated otherwise everything i post is licensed under WTFPL

Ich mache keine S&M-Auftragsarbeiten, aber wenn es fragen gibt wie man etwas umsetzen kann helfe ich gerne weiter ;)

I wont do Script&Mod Request work, but if there are questions how to do something i will GLaDly help ;)

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Tue, 13. Jun 17, 04:43

Hi there

There have been a few issues with autocrew mod though the mod works fine it has caused problems elsewhere try again without autocrew.

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Tue, 13. Jun 17, 14:23

Yes I use the Lost sector compatibility files, everything is working as intended, everything else but the quest. I start a new game(free play) and I hope it works. About the Autocrew, it only works when you build and station or capture a ship, i dont know how it will mess up a quest. the only issue with autocrew i found is if you build a ship at any shipyard (using the CWIR mod) it doesn't put any crew, is because que CIWR mod modify the normal behaivor and assing a captain from local populace, and autocrew doesn't get execute at all, and I have to search for a decent crew and man the ship manually. :( .

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 04:42

Hi Try one of these mods "Fly-by Claiming" or "CSI: Claim Ships" or "Human Resources" see which one helps you the two claim mods auto crew ships either captured via bailout or abandoned.

I use them and i have no problem getting good crews either built ships or claimed ah there is a mod that gives five star crew cant thing of mod name.

If all else fails try this mod "Simoom's Lantern - Ultimate Cheat Menu" it has a hire crew mood for ships/stations just target a ship and find the cheat crew menu and pick your crew.

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 14:31

Than ks for the reply, but mi problem is no the crew for my buyed ships, my problem is que X-perimental quest, when i finished, it tell me to deliver the parts to someone, but that someone is nowhere to find, the guidance is not working, I mencioned the autocrew because the previos reply, that tell 's me that maybe a autocrew problem, and I don't think so, i check the autocrew script and it only apply for newly created stations or ships being capture or buyed, it doesn't mess up with the populace in the stations. so my question remains, how do I complete the x-perimental quest.
Thanks everyone for the help

JESS 246
x3

Post by JESS 246 » Wed, 14. Jun 17, 18:28

Hi i'm not knowing of the X-perimental quest had not come across that so cant help there but when you build a ship it comes with a capstan so using one of the mods i suggested earlier will get the rest of the crew.

Though i thought of other mods that might help is the Convo crew mod or equivalent name i think this come with a hire crew menu not to similar to the cheat mod or "Remotely call Crew in Space" this one need to be updated or try this one "Yisha supervising Hiring and Firing" see if these help i had used these in the past till the cheat mod came along or this mod.

Using those mods a earlier sai8d about allway fully 5* crew any ship i build.

KrYcHokE
x4

Post by KrYcHokE » Tue, 20. Jun 17, 22:33

@skullwarrior: Hi, do you install ls 1.2.5 and patched it for 1.2.6? If mod works you must see this gamestart: [ external image ]

skullwarrior

Post by skullwarrior » Wed, 21. Jun 17, 14:25

Yes I have it, the issue was that i only download the 1.26 update, not the mod 1.25, so .... my bad, now i download the 1.25 and apply the patch, everything is working nice.
Thanks for the reply

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”