Albion Prelude Final Fury plot, Exterminator ship missing

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

corny12

Albion Prelude Final Fury plot, Exterminator ship missing

Post by corny12 » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 00:15

Hello,

I am asking for help please.
I am trying to start the Final Fury plot which is supposed to be started by contacting the ship Exterminator in Omicron Lyrae which shoud offer a mission.

I am runnig an original copy of X3 Albion Prelude version 3.2 2016 on Steam.
I have installed the Albion Prelude bonus package from Steam.
No other mods or scripts.

My pilot status is:
Combat: Warrior
Trading: Industrialist
Argon Protector of the federation
Split inner circle of Rhonkar

If I understand it correctly, this should be enough to start the plot.
I have searched Omicron Lyrae a hundret times with a triplex scanner, I have searched the surrounding sectors too up to 2 jumps from Omicron Lyrae too.
The Exterminator ship is not there.

What am I doing wrong?

Thank you.

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 01:19

Triplex is availab;e from any Military Outpost in TC; not sure for AP. If you're starting as a Terran in AP you may need to get some rep with the Commonwealth or search in your own Outposts (IIRC) to get the scanner

Some plots are coded to have 'partial' requirements (eg trade <title> + 33% to the next rank; the rank titles are 'waypoints' if you will.. check your rank stats for combat to get Exterminator to show up (he's invulnerable until you accept the mission so don't worry about him being killed OOS)
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 09:40

Operation Final Fury is a plot in X3TC, not X3AP - in the latter game, it simply doesn't exist (unless you are running a mod that enables X3TC plots, I know there is one.)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 09:44

Here you can see a list with all plots that exist in X3AP together with their starting conditions.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

corny12

Post by corny12 » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 11:19

That is disappointing, a guide for the plot said you can get Phased array laser cannons in the plot and since these weapons are only in Albion Prelude I thought the game has the plot.
Never mind. Thanks for your help.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 11:27

There are ways to find PALCs in X3AP too.
Spoiler
Show
1. During the Shady Business plotline.
2. Xenon Qs can drop them.
3. There's a slight chance they are spawned as floating ware containers in space, when entering an Unfocussed Jumpdrive sector.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

corny12

Post by corny12 » Sun, 2. Jul 17, 11:41

Thanks

Snafu_X3
x3tc

Post by Snafu_X3 » Tue, 4. Jul 17, 03:44

PALCs are available at one point (OFF) in TC if you're lucky, but you can only get 2 :(
Wiki X:R 1st Tit capping
Wiki X3:TC vanilla: Guide to generic missions, Guide to finding & capping Aran
Never played AP; all X3 advice is based on vanilla+bonus pack TC or before: AP has not changed much WRT general advice.

I know how to spell teladiuminumiumium, I just don't know when to stop!

Dom (Wiki Moderator) 8-) DxDiag

ubuntufreakdragon
x4

Post by ubuntufreakdragon » Tue, 4. Jul 17, 11:14

Snafu_X3 wrote:PALCs are available at one point (OFF) in TC if you're lucky, but you can only get 2 :(
And than use a duplication exploit to get infinite. https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=345509
But modding in a factory is much easier and PALCs shoot paperbullets so you wont even miss them once you had one.
My X3 Mods

XRebirth, things left to patch:
In General; On Firing NPC's; In De Vries; Out Of Zone; And the Antiwishlist

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”