Terrans still attacking my ships

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

bazthebad
x3ap

Terrans still attacking my ships

Post by bazthebad » Thu, 27. Jul 17, 14:53

After i completed the Player HQ mission, i got my rep back from Terran Insurgent up to a more respectful Servant of Terra title then i sent my Mammoth transporter to the Moon Shipyard and bought 3 Silicon Mine L's to deploy in Jupiter 3 but everytime i send the Mammoth from the shipyard to Jupiter 3, it gets attacked along the way by Yokohama's or Osaka'a sending my rep plummeting back down, i even tried using a basic Terran Mobile Mining Ship instead just in case it was a problem with my faction ( Argon Humble Merchant ), however, that did not help either.

I tried disabling the Mammoths weapons, but it never attacked anything anyway, they just kept starting the battle and killing it, my global status with the Terrans was friendly beforehand so no problem there, i just cant get the transporter into the sector, any ideas what is provoking them to attack ?

AleksMain
x3tc

Re: Terrans still attacking my ships

Post by AleksMain » Thu, 27. Jul 17, 15:18

bazthebad wrote:... any ideas what is provoking them to attack ?
May be it is order to attack enemy ?

They got this order, when you had been enemy of their commanders.

You can change situation by saying: "Sorry, weapons fire was an error ..."

bazthebad
x3ap

Post by bazthebad » Thu, 27. Jul 17, 15:35

It's only my transporter that is attacked though, no one attacks me in my main ship where ever i go in the Terran sectors.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 27. Jul 17, 18:55

What if your main ship is a TL?
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Thu, 27. Jul 17, 19:58

Are you playing X3AP, and is the war still going on? If so, that's your problem. Most likely, your Argon rep is higher than your Terran rep. When your ships enter any war sector without you there, too, the race with the lower rep will attack them. It's the way the game is designed. The only way to stop this happening is to finish the war plot with the 'peace' option. Otherwise, you'll need to make your ships jump past all the red war sectors to avoid attacks.
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Fri, 28. Jul 17, 07:42

Nanook covered it. bazthebad, this behaviour will happen in all the War Sectors, which are identified on the map by being shown in red (they run from Jupiter south all the way down to and including Omicron Lyrae, as well as Treasure Chest and Elysium of Light.)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

bazthebad
x3ap

Post by bazthebad » Fri, 28. Jul 17, 09:56

How do i finish the war plot off, i dont know what to do after the PHQ was finished ?

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Fri, 28. Jul 17, 11:51

Shady Business. Starts from ... see FAQ
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”