Since 1.5 lost ability to autotrade

This forum is the ideal place for all discussion relating to X4. You will also find additional information from developers here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cpticeman
x4

Since 1.5 lost ability to autotrade

Post by cpticeman » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 14:47

I've got 5 ships of various classes and pilot level auto trading, but since I've built the venture gate and sent a ship through my traders are defaulting to hold position and the auto trade option has disappeared. (seems to be 1 each time i log on)

Most pilots are 2 stars but my 4 star pilot is also affected.

Have i overlooked something? anyone else affected?

Games saved before the venture gate was constructed have also been affected. :evil:
Windows 7 64 bit, service pack 1; Intel i5-4670 3.4 GHz; Nvidia GTX 770 4 gb; 16 GB ram

Nexuscrawler
x4

Re: Since 1.5 lost ability to autotrade

Post by Nexuscrawler » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 14:50

That has nothing to do with Ventures.

Since the 1.5 patch the option to auto-trade galaxy wide has been removed.
You need a 3 star captain now and can find the option in the default behaviour tab.
"Populanten von transparenten Domizilen mit fragiler Außenstruktur sollten mit fester Materie keine transzendenten Bewegungen durchführen."

leecarter
x3tc

Post by leecarter » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 14:55

Since training is, as far as I can tell, broken you'll need mods or keep reloading saves when you build a ship until you get a 3 star captain. Unless someone here knows how to train pilots in a reasonable time period and could pass that on...

Nexuscrawler
x4

Post by Nexuscrawler » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 15:31

leecarter wrote:
Sat, 22. Dec 18, 14:55
Since training is, as far as I can tell, broken you'll need mods or keep reloading saves when you build a ship until you get a 3 star captain. Unless someone here knows how to train pilots in a reasonable time period and could pass that on...
Training doesn't seem to work.
I have a trader running for 2 days now and he doesn't increase from 2 stars to 3.

The crew seems to slowly become veterans without increasing any of their skill levels, which is weird too.
They all just have one star, no matter if they are recruits or veterans.
"Populanten von transparenten Domizilen mit fragiler Außenstruktur sollten mit fester Materie keine transzendenten Bewegungen durchführen."

Tali$
x4

Post by Tali$ » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 21:11

Just had to transfer one of my "best" pilots over to a capped freighter.

Has been mining for probably 30 hours, and is still only a "2 star" captain. 3 with piloting (not enough to autotrade).

Pretty garbage new "feature" if you literally have to leave the game on SETA for 24 hours to get "autotrading" pilots. Which in of itself, wouldn't be possible as they can't automine or autrotrade prior to that skill level....

El Novato
x4

Post by El Novato » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 21:17

I've been trying the revisit know stations to train them, but, i think, maybe it would be more efficient to assign the pilots with less than 3 stars to a station. I haven't look yet, but in the revisit known stations i don't see them dock, and the station traders do it and trade, so it would be logic they progress doing thag.
That's my 2 cents.

zakaluka

Post by zakaluka » Sat, 22. Dec 18, 22:07

Another way in is to set up some stations and make a few station traders.

Just promote your station traders to universe traders once they eventually gain high enough skills.

Shadukar

Post by Shadukar » Sun, 23. Dec 18, 06:29

Nexuscrawler wrote:
Sat, 22. Dec 18, 14:50
That has nothing to do with Ventures.

Since the 1.5 patch the option to auto-trade galaxy wide has been removed.
You need a 3 star captain now and can find the option in the default behaviour tab.
I have 4 configured auto traders. they were hold overs from the context menu galaxy traders. They still worked. I had to stop them for some reason and now they trade but won't leave argon prime. i have two 4 star captains and fully kitted ships. they won't leave the system even though their jump limit is set to 28. So while i used to make about 2 million every 15 minutes, now i make about 40,000 ever hour. What the ****?!

Return to “X4: Foundations”