Own fighter bailed out and some questions/sugestions

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

DuckTales

Post by DuckTales » Thu, 10. Aug 17, 03:50

I am not sure if you are talking about the Game Settings option "Menu", where you select "HUD" because it is this way, so I don't "turn" to look at the consoles at all, except that in this case Ren turns his head to the right where there is no console, there is only his co-pilot who is staring back at him.

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Thu, 10. Aug 17, 19:08

DuckTales wrote:I am not sure if you are talking about the Game Settings option "Menu", where you select "HUD" because it is this way, so I don't "turn" to look at the consoles at all, except that in this case Ren turns his head to the right where there is no console, there is only his co-pilot who is staring back at him.
Ah, so you're referring to parts of the plot where this happens - yes, that's most infuriating, especially for a first or second play-through. One example is when approaching Crystal Castle for the first time and there's some stuff going on, and Annoyisha rivets the player's view to herself while the Skank is more than likely busy flying straight at the station, and likely to bounce off it before the player gets to regain control of the ship...
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

DuckTales

Post by DuckTales » Fri, 11. Aug 17, 03:48

Not only the plot scenes but anytime when you comm a captain or any other crew away, choose an option and then choose "(6) Back" it happens too, and stay this way til you close the comm.

The most annoying til now "plot related" was when using the Trojan URV on the PMC station, as I am on "Very Hard", when I finish scanning the last spot, all the PMC vehicles from the sector come chasing hot after me, and then, for no reason Ren turns his head to right to see Annoyisha spin on her chair and speak something, meanwhile I lose completely the skunk controls. I died many times since I had only the starting shields.

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”