Over 10B In Credits But Heph Station Building is Saying...

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

phantomrock2
x4

Over 10B In Credits But Heph Station Building is Saying...

Post by phantomrock2 » Sat, 23. Sep 17, 21:01

I press the hotkey for the service and I get a message saying something and I am paraphrasing that I do not have at least one million in or on my accounts when I have over 10B? The only MOD I am using is the Xtra Ships 2.0.1 version.

I was thinking that how great it is that now I have the credits but no industry in the Terran sectors & although I do know how to build complexes very efficiently I do not want to spend time with that... Due to the fact that in someone's infinite game player wisdom someone did not 'greenlight' all these cool ships I am buying with that mod so I had to start a modded game because the mod will not work with the previous game saves that I already have! Gee go figure huh. I do like the fact that we can dock M7 & above ships at the Orbital Patrol Bases! That right there makes so much sense. Being able to buy HQs! That makes sense too! WOW COOL! Asteroid bases. Orbital Weapon Platforms NOW WE TALKING. Just to think I could have had all this with a unMODDED game if someone would have just listened!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”