Problem with nosteam.exe - Explained: due to LU mod.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Szynszyl
x4

Problem with nosteam.exe - Explained: due to LU mod.

Post by Szynszyl » Thu, 12. Oct 17, 15:16

Hello,

I play with LU mod with Mayhem submod. Always when i strat game from nosteam file i get this message:

It is normal?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Thu, 12. Oct 17, 16:02

Either you're using the wrong EXE for the version of the game you have installed, or one of your mods has modified something it shouldn't really have modified. Make sure your game is fully updated via Steam, and then check that you've downloaded the most recent NoSteam EXE from the downloads page here.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Thu, 12. Oct 17, 18:23

The latest version of Litcube's Universe predates the latest patches of X3AP. Since LU modifies the .obj files, which don't include the changes from these patches, the version check fails leading to the displayed warning. The problem is known to the LU creators (see this post and the following reply by Litcube).
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Szynszyl
x4

Post by Szynszyl » Fri, 13. Oct 17, 01:15

Ok thx for help :)

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”