Mod that changes skyboxes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Nick 031287
x3tc

Mod that changes skyboxes

Post by Nick 031287 » Fri, 13. Oct 17, 15:53

i remember using a mod that changed some of the skyboxes, the background. for example in mealstrom it replaced with the intersteller blackhole with background it looked awesome

anyone know of it and where to find it?

also maybe something to make devries a little less.. orange lol

Ezarkal
x4

Post by Ezarkal » Fri, 13. Oct 17, 18:31

You're looking for XR encyclopedia
https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=362680

It is pretty awesome when you combine it with XR-Reimagined, too (nother graphic-enhacing mod). The link for this second mod is somewhere in the first post of the XR encyclopedia thread. :P

Also, another nice solution for DeVries is the "Smaller Sun for DeVries" by Rubini. The link in the mod compatibility thread is broken, though, so you'll have to find this one either through Steam or by digging it up in the forum.

In terms of compatibility, I run all of these mods with v4.10 without any issues.
Humans are deuterostomes, which means that when they develop in the womb the first opening they develop is the anus.
This means that at one point you were nothing but an asshole.

Some people never develop beyond this stage.

Nick 031287
x3tc

Post by Nick 031287 » Fri, 13. Oct 17, 19:08

Ezarkal wrote:You're looking for XR encyclopedia
https://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=362680

It is pretty awesome when you combine it with XR-Reimagined, too (nother graphic-enhacing mod). The link for this second mod is somewhere in the first post of the XR encyclopedia thread. :P

Also, another nice solution for DeVries is the "Smaller Sun for DeVries" by Rubini. The link in the mod compatibility thread is broken, though, so you'll have to find this one either through Steam or by digging it up in the forum.

In terms of compatibility, I run all of these mods with v4.10 without any issues.
not sure i see any way to find this mod that just changest the background and nothing more

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Thu, 2. Nov 17, 10:46

I made one years ago, not sure it is still compatible. Changes backgrounds and some planets. See signature

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”