Enemies inbound, and factory placement

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

lhartvik
x4

Enemies inbound, and factory placement

Post by lhartvik » Sun, 5. Nov 17, 23:12

I wish I had a mod for making the sector map minimizable during factory placement so I don't have to use the tiny edge of the screen when placing things.

And, I'd like to see pilots shout to their boss "Come and save me!" as soon as they see a fleet of pirates, xenon or enemies, not waiting until they are fired upon.

Can a mod do that or does something like this already exist?

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 09:49

Ihartvik wrote:I wish I had a mod for making the sector map minimizable during factory placement so I don't have to use the tiny edge of the screen when placing things.
You cannot minimize the map during station placement. There are some scripts which help with station placement though:
  • Hephaistos Corp. lets you call a construction service for your complexes (stations are placed automatically, you still have to connect them though).
  • The Factory Complex Constructor allows you to move and rotate stations even after they have been built and connected with construction kits already.
Ihartvik wrote:And, I'd like to see pilots shout to their boss "Come and save me!" as soon as they see a fleet of pirates, xenon or enemies, not waiting until they are fired upon.
With Cycrow's Satellite Early Warning Network you can place satellites in sectors and have them detect enemy ships. They inform you about it and/or automatically call in reinforcements. Alternatively, automated traders like the universe traders (with the Trading software MK3 from the vanilla game) or the Commercial Agent (from Lucike, also included in the BP but only in an older version) can flee from attacks by using their jumpdrive and throwing out fighter drones for distraction.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”