Erratum for X3AP FAQ

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Erratum for X3AP FAQ

Post by RAVEN.myst » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 06:46

I don't know who specifically I should be sending this to, so here it is, and so hopefully the correct person will see it.

For the question regarding how/where to start the various plots:
The HQ Plot requires the player to own a station (apparently Haephastus-built stations don't count) - however, the station need not be built by the player (as the FAQ entry states), as acquiring the Gate Hub does satisfy this prerequisite - whether the Hub is a special case, however, I do not know.

If/when the FAQ entry is updated, a mod may wish to axe this post. :)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 09:29

I changed the wording of the station requirement in the FAQ article from "build" to "own". I have a feeling that the Heph Corp. limitation isn't correct anymore. But I don't have time to check this now.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 10:51

X2-Illuminatus wrote:I changed the wording of the station requirement in the FAQ article from "build" to "own". I have a feeling that the Heph Corp. limitation isn't correct anymore. But I don't have time to check this now.
Groovy, thanks. :)

As it turns out, I had a suitable game-save to test the Heph Corp exception, so I just did just that, and you are correct - the restriction no longer holds, stations built using it do count toward the HQ Plot's prerequisites. (I should have tested this in the first place, rather than taken it on faith - lazy me! :P Sorry about the extra work...)
-
-
-
The Write Stuff

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 10:55

Thanks for testing this so quickly. I removed the respective sentence now.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Mon, 6. Nov 17, 12:21

No problem
:) :thumb_up:
-
-
-
The Write Stuff

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”