Signed script program

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Reven
x4

Signed script program

Post by Reven » Wed, 15. Nov 17, 18:30

I'm curious if the signed script program is still operating and, if so, if the point of contact is still the scripts @ egosoft.com address.

I have some bug patches for the universe trader (used to be a signed script, now included vanilla) and some upgrades for some scripts of mine which I would like to discuss.
You were warned... pirates will be hunted down like vermin.

Ex Turbo Modestum

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Wed, 15. Nov 17, 18:50

No, the bonus package (signed script program) is no longer operating.

What bugs have you found in the universe trader scripts? I guess, one is the signal trader bug you mentioned in your other topic. The other I'm aware of is the trader not recognising built-in softwares (like fight command softwares). Anything else?
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Reven
x4

Post by Reven » Thu, 16. Nov 17, 02:40

This is unfortunate about the signed scripts. Though I suppose few people have any real issue with unsigned scripts nowadays.

In addition to the bugs you mention just the one when the ship is damaged and goes to a dockyard it tells you the wrong location of where it is when it calls for help. There is also still something odd in the attacked signal handler, it doesn't seem to respond to attacks other than pirate, but I haven't fixed that one yet.
You were warned... pirates will be hunted down like vermin.

Ex Turbo Modestum

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude - Scripts and Modding”