How are Build Mission's Stations Chosen?

General discussions about X Rebirth.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Berhg
x4

How are Build Mission's Stations Chosen?

Post by Berhg » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 19:34

Are the stations chosen to be built by Build Missions chosen dynamically from environmental factors or is it random?
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

RAVEN.myst
x3tc

Post by RAVEN.myst » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 19:48

I *think* it's random, but I could be wrong here. The one criterion that I DO know is that they are chosen from the pool of stations buildable by locally available CVs. So, for example, in DeVries you will only be offered missions to build Solar Energy Farm, Water Distillery, and Wheat Plantation; in Albion you'll be asked to build from the broader set used in that system, while in Omicron Lyrae you'll be commissioned to build OmLy stations (ie. Techno-Core Hi-E instead of Ship Tech Fad, Hardware Supplier as opposed to Construction Shop, BoFu star complex rather than Staples Farmery, and so on)
-
Boron passenger: "You must hurry - my testicles are drying out!"
-
Born on Lave, raised on Freeport 7...
-
The Write Stuff

Berhg
x4

Post by Berhg » Tue, 12. Dec 17, 19:56

I tend to agree with you. Especially because of the DeVries situation.
Save the bunnies! RTFM

[ external image ]

RainerPrem
x4

Post by RainerPrem » Wed, 13. Dec 17, 06:39

Berhg wrote:I tend to agree with you. Especially because of the DeVries situation.
Hi,

Apart from DeVries, which only has three station types, I *think* that only a subset of the available stations are offered. I just browsed through all zones of Sillarne's Triumph and only saw around six different offers among twenty in total. I took two Construction Shops ...

But I can be wrong.

cu
Rainer

Return to “X Rebirth Universe”