Egosoft Collection / X3 Gold Soundtrack

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Tarkata
xr

Egosoft Collection / X3 Gold Soundtrack

Post by Tarkata » Fri, 15. Dec 17, 23:13

Hi everyone,

In the last steam sale I bought the "Egosoft Collecton".

I already owned X3 TC and AP and was after the remaining games, the soundtracks and X - Encyclopedia.

I read the with X-SuperBox you would get all this extra items.

I figured that by buying the "Egosoft Collection" pack it would come with all of this.

Since the soundtrack from X3 is the only think I`m missing (was able to download the encyclopedia after registering the games on the Egosoft site), do I need to buy the X-Superbox on top of this? If I do so, steam wont even let me keep all those games since I already own them. Kinda don`t make since since the "Egosoft Collection" is the most expensive and complete pack available.

Best Regards,
Tarkata

patient zero
x3tc

Post by patient zero » Sat, 16. Dec 17, 03:13

AFAIK, the Gold Edition soundtrack only has the music from TC. If you look in the game folder, the soundtrack folder has the same music in mp3 form, but the song titles are different.

I once played the soundtrack while I was driving around town. I was stopped at a red light when the Xenon combat music suddenly started playing and I about jumped out of my skin looking around for enemy fighters. After that I put the disc away and decided to just keep the music in game.
:xenon:
This is only a virtual reality.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”