Stationeers Game

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Gosnell
x4

Stationeers Game

Post by Gosnell » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 13:34

Is anyone playing Stationeers http://store.steampowered.com/app/544550/Stationeers/ at the moment.I picked it up last week got to say I'm very happy with it so far.
You basically design everything from airlocks to automated solar panels
And the electrical wiring of everything including logic computers ect.The controls are a little cumbersome but the feeling of automating your first solar panel to track the sun is great.

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 18:50

Interesting.

I've got this: http://store.steampowered.com/app/45070 ... lactology/

I had purchased the original, "The Spacials" and it was a lot of fun. The developer gave everyone who had bought the game this new version that's in early access. I haven't played it in awhile and it's the only early access title I have, but the developers are "good guys" and have always worked closely with their players, so I don't have any reason to doubt that it's worth a shot.

It and the original "The Spatials" is inspired by all the old space and building games, like Startopia and Space Colony. I haven't played it in awhile and it looks like they've added a ton of stuff, though.

IOW - If you like the game you linked, you might very well like Galactology.

Rice
x3tc

Re: Stationeers Game

Post by Rice » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 19:38

Gosnell wrote:Is anyone playing Stationeers http://store.steampowered.com/app/544550/Stationeers/ at the moment.I picked it up last week got to say I'm very happy with it so far.
You basically design everything from airlocks to automated solar panels
And the electrical wiring of everything including logic computers ect.The controls are a little cumbersome but the feeling of automating your first solar panel to track the sun is great.
another (?) Dean Hall early access game, no thank you in best regards.
i pass on on this until its reap to be harvested for enjoyment :)
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]
Eine der hoffnungsreichsten Lebenslagen ist die, wenn es uns so schlecht geht, dass es uns nicht mehr schlechter gehen kann. [Felix Krull]

Gosnell
x4

Post by Gosnell » Wed, 10. Jan 18, 20:05

to be honest its alreadt very stable with a ton to do.

Rice
x3tc

Post by Rice » Thu, 11. Jan 18, 01:02

if its inspired by station 13 it can't be just a ton todo. In space engineers you can do a hell of a ton aswell and its far off from stable etc.
Its great it hits your itch i may be just too grumpy like my cat and just need a nice pat :wink: .
or i demand plain too much if one throws in one of the most psychopathicals games which are settled on a spacestation as inspiration reference , which let salem behind in his trunks as a charred corpse that even luke can't guess anymore if it were his aunt or father and turns over to the darkside to try it himself too just to be sure. :lol:

guess i will ask around in my sphere of influence if one has a copyleft or wants to accounttransfer for a test play, before i "rant" more about it without a firsthand experience because my first statement is still valid,
That i will await until its reap to be harvested just like the grapes for a good Whine with some juicy TearsCheese.
[ external image ][ external image ][ external image ]
Eine der hoffnungsreichsten Lebenslagen ist die, wenn es uns so schlecht geht, dass es uns nicht mehr schlechter gehen kann. [Felix Krull]

Gosnell
x4

Post by Gosnell » Sun, 21. Jan 18, 17:55

Thought this would give you all a chuckle,whilst refilling a gas canister,i forgot,a small thing called capacity.
https://youtu.be/Xu0ZqVbiSxw
The video is unmonetised,so hope its ok.

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Mon, 22. Jan 18, 04:07

Gosnell wrote:Thought this would give you all a chuckle,whilst refilling a gas canister,i forgot,a small thing called capacity.
https://youtu.be/Xu0ZqVbiSxw
The video is unmonetised,so hope its ok.

Do it again...

But, with more canisters. Like... all of them. :)

Gosnell
x4

Post by Gosnell » Mon, 22. Jan 18, 11:10

@morkonian had the same thought :lol:

Morkonan
x3tc

Post by Morkonan » Mon, 22. Jan 18, 20:06

Gosnell wrote:@morkonian had the same thought :lol:
That sort of thing gets attention.

Spend some time and do some maths to figure out just how many tanks you can get together and get to fill up at the same time. Cover the surface with them, even if you have to hack it in order to do it. Then, open the valves and watch the destruction..

Go big or go home.

That's the sort of thing that will get your vids liked, linked, and watched. Sure, it's taking a cheap shot to get some attention, but it's creative, takes some work, and you can't entertain anyone without them first being willing to sit in the seats. Get 'em the auditorium and then they're yours IF you're strong enough to hold them there. :)

Return to “Off Topic English”