Why did I Lose Taladi stock exchange?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Leoten

Why did I Lose Taladi stock exchange?

Post by Leoten » Mon, 5. Feb 18, 15:19

What reason could have I lost the Taladi stock exchange off my list of stock exchanges? It started after I reached the first level of Paranid rank. Do the Taladi and the Paranid don't like each other?

Jimmy C
x3tc

Post by Jimmy C » Mon, 5. Feb 18, 16:48

Do you have a satellite or ship in a sector with a Teladi Stock Exchange? I believe you need one of those in the sector to access the Exchange.

Leoten

Post by Leoten » Mon, 5. Feb 18, 17:49

I had one there but someone must've blown it up because that's where I made money from trading Nividium. I made over at least 160 mil there it got me all the factories and ships I have.

Bill Huntington
x3tc

Post by Bill Huntington » Mon, 5. Feb 18, 20:22

Leoten, you don't say the sector or whether it's AP or TC.

Sometimes I board or cap a lot of Paranids. At times they respond with an expedition that attacks me or my assets deep in other territory. They probably aren't attacking the Teladi. They're attacking you.
Bill in S.F., enjoying the game

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Mon, 5. Feb 18, 21:11

Teladi Trading Docks have infinite internal docking bay for fighters. Leave a cheap M5 there; it should not get kicked out.
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Re: reply

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Mon, 5. Feb 18, 21:28

Bill Huntington wrote:Leoten, you don't say the sector or whether it's AP or TC.
The Stock Exchanges were first introduced with X3AP. ;)
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

Leoten

Post by Leoten » Tue, 6. Feb 18, 12:45

Listen I went up a rank in Paranid trading system somehow. I think one of my universal traders went there and done some trading. I was in a completely different area of space when it happened. But I finally figured the problem out with the gentleman's help that replied first.

Someone blew my satellite out of seizewell space. I don't know who but I replaced it with another one.

fireanddream
xr

Post by fireanddream » Tue, 6. Feb 18, 14:22

Open your log there should be an entry that says your ship your satellite was destroyed in sector Seizewell be XXXXX.

XXXXX is your revenge target. :goner:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”