X3 AP: Player HQ prod/RE queue issues - resolved - mod install issue.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X³: Terran Conflict, X³: Albion Prelude or X³: Farnham's Legacy.

Moderators: timon37, Moderators for English X Forum

Cetus808
x4

X3 AP: Player HQ prod/RE queue issues - resolved - mod install issue.

Post by Cetus808 » Thu, 8. Feb 18, 20:54

Hi pilots,

i've finished the main plots and i bought the PHQ inside the TL provided by the Teladi.
I had a look for a nice place and build the PHQ via the TL build menu. So nothing is scripted or cheated.

I docked my collection of ships (M3 most of them) to add them to the RE queue. As i clicked on one of the ships in the RE section, it appeared immediately in the list of available blueprits where the Buster is listed by default. So zero time passed while RE'ing the ships. :?

Also queueing ships to the production queue shows no effect. The ship is queued but no information about the needed resources or time even if i queue the default Buster. The queue is waiting at 00:00:01 and available resources shows 0%. Available Resources for production shows "---".

I'm wondering the most about the zero time passed while RE'ing the ships.

Does someone know this issue? I couldn't find anything similar.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 8. Feb 18, 21:16

Sounds like a broken (or modded but forgotten) game install. If Steam, have you verified the X3TC and X3AP gamefile caches separately?

Information helps. :wink:
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Cetus808
x4

Post by Cetus808 » Fri, 9. Feb 18, 21:13

I have the full X Universe package on Steam and i installed only X3AP so far. Its not possible to verify the gamefiles separately since the installation is X3AP (including X3TC).

The other information:
X3AP Steam v3.3.0.0
X3AP Bonuspack v5.1.0.0
And my own mod which doesnt interfere with any plot or the player HQ
The gamestart is Argon Military Pilot i think

I also tried to reinstall the game with no positive effect.

Cetus808
x4

Post by Cetus808 » Fri, 9. Feb 18, 22:09

Problem solved.

There was an issue with the order of the cat files.

Return to “X³: Terran Conflict / Albion Prelude / Farnham's Legacy - Technical Support”