Music instruments made in hell

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cpt.Jericho
x3tc

Music instruments made in hell

Post by Cpt.Jericho » Wed, 14. Feb 18, 22:53

If one day Satan approaches you and asks you to make a music instrument worthy of his satanliness, what would you create?

I wouldn't create this abyssmal piece of ... well ... diabolic device, but it comes close to what I would come up with.
:fg:
Winner of 350 Mil class of X-Verse Fleet Fest Italiano
Boycotting Steam since 2003

Redvers Ganderpoke

Post by Redvers Ganderpoke » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 12:42

Plastic descant recorders played by 6 year olds. One = awful, more than one your ears bleed.
A flower?

brucewarren
x3tc

Post by brucewarren » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 19:36

It already exists.

It's called the bagpipes. In hands of a supremely capable player it's just about bearable but in the hands of anyone else it's an instrument of torture.

I'll grant you that the recorder in the hands of a child is bad, but so is a guitar in the hands of a teacher than only thinks she knows how to play it but in both of these cases the problem is merely lack of skill. Only the pipes was actually designed to hurt the ears.

Observe
xr

Post by Observe » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 20:44

brucewarren wrote:It's called the bagpipes. In hands of a supremely capable player it's just about bearable but in the hands of anyone else it's an instrument of torture.
This ^^ LOL.

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Thu, 15. Feb 18, 22:49

Pipes are beautiful.

Auto-Tune ... is it an instrument? It definitely ruins the innocent.

Hank001
x3ap

Post by Hank001 » Fri, 16. Feb 18, 01:22

Oh quake at the knowing of what thee ask! For I am cursed in that knowing! Tis the most fowl asynchrony that shatters glass by compelling to suicide and deafens statues with its noxious vibration! The very wails of of all circles of Hades realm draw silent at its magnificent strains! It compels the very tempests to gail in the other point of the compass in shame at being so overwhelmed! The timber of such cacophony it banishes Banchees and stills Sirens! Low behold and suffer the very Trumpeting of Hell!

🎼🎶 me...mE...Me.... OlD MAcH DOn... 😫😱😰😲💀 😈

(My singing voice)
The answer to life, the universe and everything:
MIND THE GAP

Return to “Off Topic English”