EnglishGermanFrenchRussianItalianSpanish

Disappointed
View previous topic :: View next topic
GoatseMan

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Thu, 29. Mar 18, 17:47    Post subject: Disappointed Reply with quote Print

Just finished the Vanilla game campaign. I am quite disappointed. The game is woefully small and empty compared to the old X3AP.

There is very, very little equipment available for the mothership.

There is no way to pilot another ship.

No way to influence the world.

After one hour of gaming I was filthy rich. I was able to buy everything available. What's the point of building factories or setting up traders if there is nothing to buy?

No long term mission. I remember spending weeks setting up the infrastructure to make the Hub operable in X3AP.

After the starting "wow" impression, the game left me empty. Cannot believe I forked the money for early access to buy such an empty, little game.

Is there a total conversion mod that gives the game some depth?

RainerPrem

MEDALMEDALMEDAL

Thank you for registering your game
PostPosted: Fri, 30. Mar 18, 07:19    Post subject: Re: Disappointed Reply with quote Print

GoatseMan wrote:
Just finished the Vanilla game campaign. I am quite disappointed. The game is woefully small and empty compared to the old X3AP.

There is very, very little equipment available for the mothership.

There is no way to pilot another ship.

No way to influence the world.

After one hour of gaming I was filthy rich. I was able to buy everything available. What's the point of building factories or setting up traders if there is nothing to buy?

No long term mission. I remember spending weeks setting up the infrastructure to make the Hub operable in X3AP.

After the starting "wow" impression, the game left me empty. Cannot believe I forked the money for early access to buy such an empty, little game.

Is there a total conversion mod that gives the game some depth?

Hi,

there are some multi-mission challenges available. One is the "Argon Secret Service Mission" which becomes available as soon as your reputation with "Argon Government" is on 20.

Have you already explored the HoL sectors completely? This is a long job. How many ships have you boarded? Did you board an Arawn in "The Quarry"? How many of the Steam achievements have you already?

I admit that the lack of multiple storylines is disappointing. But there *are* other challenges.

cu
Rainer