[MOD] Advanced station rename

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X Rebirth.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

eliseeff
x4

[MOD] Advanced station rename

Post by eliseeff » Sat, 26. May 18, 15:01

Name: Advanced station rename
Version: 1.00
Autor: eliseeff
Requirements:
game version 4.0 or higher
Install: Subscribe to the mod on the Steam Workshop page
Uninstall: Unsubscribe from the mod and delete the mod folder
Savegame compatible: YES

XR VR-edition Steam Workshop page

Introduction:

If you have many stations, you will understand me. For each next stage of each next station, you have to scroll through the property list. More and more... This is inconvenient.

The easiest way is to enter the symbol "_" before the name. However, as you know, for this you must first delete all the characters, and then again write them manually. And this is inconvenient extremely.

But that is not all. When there are many stations, for convenience of searching in the property list it is very convenient to write in front of the name the short names of the cluster and sector where the station is located. However, this immediately causes the same problem.

That's why I made this mod for myself.

What does this mod do?
  • Once you build a new station, it will immediately be given a name with the prefix "_" and the short names of the cluster and sector where it is located.
    (e.g. - '_ AL AS Crystal Supplier')
  • If you add three asterisks to the station name in the rename menu, the station will also receive the original name with the prefix "_" and the short names of the cluster and sector where it is located.
    (e.g. - '_ AL AS Crystal Supplier')
  • If you delete all characters in the rename menu and press enter, the station will be assigned the original name with a prefix from the short names of the cluster and the sector where it is located.
    (e.g. - 'AL AS Crystal Supplier')

Return to “X Rebirth - Scripts and Modding”