E3 2018

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Mightysword
x3tc

Post by Mightysword » Thu, 14. Jun 18, 20:32

It seems the game is not actually in full development mode yet. And Beth said it'll definitely come out after that other new IP they're cooking. So probably not 2020 but more like 2022-2023 maybe? :(

The real question now will be which one gonna come out first: TESVI or Bannerlord. :D

SepticTooth
x4

Post by SepticTooth » Sat, 16. Jun 18, 01:32

Mightysword wrote:The real question now will be which one gonna come out first: TESVI or Bannerlord. :D
Bannerlord is the new Duke Nukem Forever/Halflife 3

I stopped caring years ago, if it ever comes out I'll be pleasantly surprised but I'm not going to bother keeping up with any information on a game that probably should have had more developmental support by this point if they're struggling this much.

In fact I feel like by the time Bannerlord comes out, its game play and mechanics will be old news and it wont garner the attention it once would have. Much like Duke Nukem suffered for being from another time period where its absurdity and game play was more acceptable.

Also, Yes Todd said ES6 is coming AFTER Starfield, and Starfield is a "Next Gen" game so it's not coming out until the next generation consoles release, and according to Sony they are expecting sales to continue to decline while they focus on their subscription based incomes until later 2021 which is now considered the likely launch window of PS5 (and more than likely the next Xbox)

Return to “Off Topic English”