Unnecessary posts

Anything not relating to the X-Universe games (general tech talk, other games...) belongs here. Please read the rules before posting.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

felter
xr

Post by felter » Mon, 23. Jul 18, 19:42

felter wrote: {Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}
Did you check the picture, granted I made the mistake of making it 680, got the size mixed up, but it was only 72kb in size, which is only around 2/3 the permitted size. The forum for some reason has a tendency to make pictures look bigger than they are or at least on my computer it does.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

felter
xr

Post by felter » Mon, 23. Jul 18, 19:43

felter wrote:
felter wrote: {Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}
Did you check the picture, granted I made the mistake of making it 680, got the size mixed up, but it was only 72kb in size, which is only around 2/3 the permitted size. The forum for some reason has a tendency to make pictures look bigger than they are or at least on my computer it does.
OH and thanks for moving it.
Florida Man Makes Announcement.
We live in a crazy world where winter heating has become a luxury item.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Mon, 23. Jul 18, 22:18

Yes, 491x680 is greater than 640x480. Note the 'and' in the rule. Larger images can mess up forum formatting in some skins and resolutions as well as making the old BBS server creak even more. Moving on please.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “Off Topic English”