omicron lyrae - mission spoiler

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

adster69
x2

omicron lyrae - mission spoiler

Post by adster69 » Wed, 7. Apr 04, 14:16

Spoiler
Show

ok so ban danna wants me to jump in to the WEST gate in omicron lyrae.

I jump in in my nova and wait patiently for the seemingly inevitable incoming message or prescence of the argon one so we can hook up and he can unravel the rest of the mission to me.

Nothing. More waiting nothing.
HMMMM

Ok so maybe when he meant fleet reinforcements he wants me to bring some muscle too.

Ok i think, no problem, 5 mins later theres an odysseus, 3 centaurs and an osprey on my wing.

That should do it but no, more waiting and nothing. Exasperated i suck it on SETA and went and had lunch, came back still nada.

please help what am i doing wrong?

adster69
x2

Post by adster69 » Wed, 7. Apr 04, 14:27

cmon guys, there must be loads of people around hwo have finished the missions....

Baz_90
x2

Post by Baz_90 » Wed, 7. Apr 04, 14:31

Hi can I just check
Spoiler
Show
you have seen Seya Kho in Rolks Fate again when you returned the piece of Boron junk
Cheers
Baz
Youth and Enthusiasm is no substitute for Age and Experience.

Sir Crashalot
x4

Post by Sir Crashalot » Wed, 7. Apr 04, 14:32

Spoiler
Show
when saya contacted you afterwards, did you tell her you were going straight there or did you askk her to wait ?
If you can`t dazzle them with dynamics, then baffle them with bullsh*t :D

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Wed, 7. Apr 04, 14:45

Spoiler
Show
don't jump to the west gate of Omicron Lyrae but jump to the east gate of Nyana's Hideout, turn round and fly through the gate and the mission should start

BigVern
x3tc

Post by BigVern » Wed, 7. Apr 04, 16:31

Spoiler
Show

Find some Khaak ships and start battling, that should also trigger the mission.

Make sure you have stocked up on salvage insurance...you're going to need it! The mission is quite do-able but there are a few tricky parts which you don't want to have to repeat through lack of saving, if you can help it.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”