lottery

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

James87
x3tc

lottery

Post by James87 » Mon, 12. Apr 04, 20:48

is there an easy way to win the x-universe lottery? like if u go to a certain station and buy the 2nd lottery ticket it will always win?

and
Spoiler
Show
when u finished the story did u feel a bit out of pocket? i mean when you saved the universe and all you never got a message saying .... Ow and by the way Bret left you 10 million credits in his will!... or .... Here have a few million for saving our arses......
and i started getting minus credit rewards for missions! i saw a thread about this a few days ago but i can't find it again!

Circumcisor
x2

Re: lottery

Post by Circumcisor » Mon, 12. Apr 04, 20:52

James87 wrote: and i started getting minus credit rewards for missions! i saw a thread about this a few days ago but i can't find it again!
I'm sure there will be another along soon. There's at least one per day. You could try scrolling back a few pages ...
If at first you don't succeed - better not try parachuting

Professional Magnate
Ace of Aces 1st Grade
[ external image ][ external image ]

cold21
x3

Post by cold21 » Mon, 12. Apr 04, 21:00

The odds against winning the X2 lottery are astronomical, no pun intended. The chances are so low, it's virtually impossible. There's a good thread about it here.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”