Is there anyway to dump squash mines in a station ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Perfection
x3

Is there anyway to dump squash mines in a station ?

Post by Perfection » Fri, 16. Apr 04, 17:49

Recently bought me a squash mine fact for my own personal supplly ( to get it going left trade open to all to get some cash in) stuck it in ore belt and it makes a few pennies so does my wasp fact next door !!! but i bought it to have a bit of fun dumping loads of them near competing stations / pirates / anyone :twisted:

but when docked you cant eject cargo is there a time when leaving or entering you can put mines inside a station for max destruction ?

Al
x3tc

Post by Al » Fri, 16. Apr 04, 17:52

You could drop it in the docking bay on exiting the station but I have a feeling someone said that if you do this it appears a couple of km's from the station. Worth a shot though :)

Al
X2 Capture Guru - X3:TC Noob :D
X2 Capture Guide

Xaragon
x2

Post by Xaragon » Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:08

They have something close to a 3Km blast radius.

Dump them next to the station in question and leave 1 intersecting the docking port. Next time someone goes to dock... :o :!:

AngryAndroid
x2

Post by AngryAndroid » Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:10

So could you use them to take out a station if you place enough of them AND avoid loosing favour with the race concerned?
Beating up on the Xenon.

Xaragon
x2

Post by Xaragon » Fri, 16. Apr 04, 19:22

I read a post where someone took out most of a sector with mines, apparantly the lag was astounding. You would need a LOT of mines to take out a station.

No idea about the reputation hit though.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”