M0 Do they exist in the game?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Leroy
x3

M0 Do they exist in the game?

Post by Leroy » Sun, 25. Apr 04, 18:19

It says in the manual under ship classes

" Class: M0 Battleship. It is not known if any of these ships remain after the Xenon War"

Does anyone know if they exist in the game or are they just in the manual for background story.

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Sun, 25. Apr 04, 18:23

Spoiler
Show
i think there is a Khaak on you have to destroy as a storyline mission, otherwise not unless you script on in.
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

Spero
x3

Post by Spero » Sun, 25. Apr 04, 18:31

Surely it's better to go seek one/them out rather than ask on a forum?[/spoiler]

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Sun, 25. Apr 04, 18:34

Spoiler
Show
yeah but there is nly one ad that only turns up for the mission.
Spoiler
Show
plus you cant access the Khaak sectors till you finish the plot anyhow
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

joebeard
x3

Post by joebeard » Sun, 25. Apr 04, 19:02

So far no one has found an M0 in X2 and reported it on the forums, aside from in the circumstances mentioned above.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”