After Omicron...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LOD_Rikus
x2

After Omicron...

Post by LOD_Rikus » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:06

I'v just completed the omicron mission and I didn't hear betty going "one of your ....", is it really done ? no more slaying of underpayed contractors piloting my expensive haulers ? can it be true ? Can I finally sit back and plan the attack on the Xenon or paranid in peace.

My Q is do the Khaak incursions stop ? ( crossing fingers and ready to order a full tazura partytime on 44 stations) :D

CyberZant
x3tc

Post by CyberZant » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:07

No :D

gillrichard
x3tc

Post by gillrichard » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:08

:lol: You wish...once you have finished though you can script them out if you want. I have not but then I have now equipped all my Mantas with real shields (thank god for loops)
The thing is...there is no thing.

Darkireland
x2

Post by Darkireland » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:11

Nope

Iv noticed in my game there seems to be lull Period where few if any khaak attack your transport ships you might be haveing one of them....ill warn you though the khaak always come back hard :lol:
Last edited by Darkireland on Fri, 7. May 04, 11:17, edited 1 time in total.
Flagship : Enterprize Argon titan
System defence 1 m2 + 5 * M6's
Transports : 2 TL's "Dark star" and "Republic" + 245 Tp/Ts class ships + 6 mk3 trader grade 25 to 13
75 : factorys

LOD_Rikus
x2

Post by LOD_Rikus » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:15

no party huh !! oh well, would have costed to much anyway
Grmbl, **** khaak, we hates them..

Most of my transports have been equipped with 25MW shields.
but still some need to be refitted, oh well..

to good to be thru i guess

thx guys for your comment

gillrichard
x3tc

Post by gillrichard » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:15

As for lulls I have noticed this too, I had a visit to a unknown sector (not Khaak) and killed 3 large clusters and then for many game hourse there were far less Khaak, but people have not substantiated this and I just think i could have been lucky.
The thing is...there is no thing.

Darkireland
x2

Post by Darkireland » Fri, 7. May 04, 11:22

Id love to find out what happened to the father .....i think where going to get a add on which deals with finding earth with your daddys help :D
Flagship : Enterprize Argon titan
System defence 1 m2 + 5 * M6's
Transports : 2 TL's "Dark star" and "Republic" + 245 Tp/Ts class ships + 6 mk3 trader grade 25 to 13
75 : factorys

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”