Split M0 anyone?

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ankhst
x2

Split M0 anyone?

Post by Ankhst » Thu, 13. May 04, 14:15

Having recently completed the main game and now working up the fleet/courage to wipe the Xenon into extinction, I have taken a shine to Boron destroyers and Split vessels of all sizes. Does anyone know of a Split M0 script?

Also, not having dared to go back, does the X dimension extend outwards from the unknown khaak area [spoiler]where I recovered the black box from? (the explorer in me is itching....I'm working on the need!)[/spoiler]

Also the basic Paranid M5 appears to have gone bonkers on it's own accord.. [spoiler]are they supposed to have a max speed of 1009 ?!![/spoiler]
Ta muchly

Incidentally, I also am a big Morrowind fan.....funny bumps!
Last edited by Ankhst on Thu, 13. May 04, 16:01, edited 1 time in total.

JustHere4Coffee
x2

Post by JustHere4Coffee » Thu, 13. May 04, 15:10

1: there's no scripts for any M0s, as there are none
Spoiler
Show
excepting the obvious Khaak battleship in the final mission, but that's not flyable of accessible from the ship lists
2: the X dimension extends from all sectors, in a horizontal direction :lol:
Spoiler
Show
the X-Universe includes 5 Khaak sectors only accessible via special listings in the jumpdrive menu, when you're well-liked enough by ALL races you can buy the other co-ordinates through the BBS
3: yes - swift, yet low-powered and with very little cargo-space; that is indeed how it was designed

please, when discussing elements of the game that relate to specific plot-based events, use spoiler tags... ok, most of us in this forum will know it all already, but it can upset some people

Ankhst
x2

uhm how?

Post by Ankhst » Thu, 13. May 04, 15:31

How do you put spoiler tags in...and more important, how do you get to see what's behind 'em?!

smiley
x3tc

Post by smiley » Thu, 13. May 04, 15:37

To put Spoiler Tags in, highlight the bit of text you want to hide (click and drag) and hit the spoiler block just up there to the far right (above the text box).

To read spoiler text, just highlight it.
If you can keep your head while all around are losing theirs . . . you'll be taller than them.

Ankhst
x2

Post by Ankhst » Thu, 13. May 04, 16:06

aha! ta muchly, my message above should now be spoilered...is it? (and not like a Mitsubishi Evo VIII either (sadly)

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”