UFO confirmed

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ddt92704
x2

UFO confirmed

Post by ddt92704 » Mon, 17. May 04, 04:17

found'm

after Omicron episode, returned to Argon Prime
scanned area, unknown object found

looks like a flying saucer to me
got pictures... how do I make pictures available?

attachments???
Every man has his price

Dhaeron
x2

Post by Dhaeron » Mon, 17. May 04, 04:26

You don't really need to.
Don't want to spoil your fun, but there probably aren't that much people who haven't seen a UFO before.
The UFO base, we-ell, that'd be another matter. :D

kinein
x2

Post by kinein » Mon, 17. May 04, 05:35

my question is can you capture those ufo's.

Apothos
x3tc

Post by Apothos » Mon, 17. May 04, 05:42

Nope.

DJSoulJammer
x3

Post by DJSoulJammer » Mon, 17. May 04, 05:56

NOP and ther is UFO base and one Base and 2 Energy Stations in very sout and they actualy are nice and just some times flying around .

:x2:
I don't think diferent ,..... i think same , just in diferent way .... :)

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Mon, 17. May 04, 10:31

MorfiuS wrote:NOP and ther is UFO base and one Base and 2 Energy Stations in very sout and they actualy are nice and just some times flying around .
Hmmm......in my X2 universe there is only one U.F.O. (GGOVI-18) and this is on a closed loop tour (I've set a perseus to tail it). Also there is no base or any station related to the U.F.O. except the Goner Temple and (maybe) the mobile Goner Research Station (haven't seen it yet).

Cheers Euclid

proteus2
x4

Post by proteus2 » Mon, 17. May 04, 10:38

Yeah, I'd actially be more interested in finding the reasearch station as well. Have wasted a few hours now and then floating high above CbSW watching for movement against the stars . . .
Sig? What sig?

Mad Max 36
x2

Post by Mad Max 36 » Mon, 17. May 04, 13:05

UFO would appear to be Argon.

How do I Know?......Well he sounded Argon when I killed the annoying little turd, and I lost about 70% on my Argon rep.

Mad Max

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Mon, 17. May 04, 13:07

euclid wrote:
MorfiuS wrote:NOP and ther is UFO base and one Base and 2 Energy Stations in very sout and they actualy are nice and just some times flying around .
Hmmm......in my X2 universe there is only one U.F.O. (GGOVI-18) and this is on a closed loop tour (I've set a perseus to tail it). Also there is no base or any station related to the U.F.O. except the Goner Temple and (maybe) the mobile Goner Research Station (haven't seen it yet).

Cheers Euclid
Unless ist a very well tuned Perseus, im guessing you mean a Pegasus.

I did that, but it got fried in an unknown sector!

Bloody Khaak!
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

Hugoman
x2

Post by Hugoman » Mon, 17. May 04, 13:13

my UFO is GGOVI-18, i sent my discovorer to chase it but they went past the xenon :(
without pie there is only chaos

domingo
x2

Post by domingo » Mon, 17. May 04, 13:16

euclid wrote:Hmmm......in my X2 universe there is only one U.F.O. (GGOVI-18) and this is on a closed loop tour (I've set a perseus to tail it). Also there is no base or any station related to the U.F.O. except the Goner Temple and (maybe) the mobile Goner Research Station (haven't seen it yet).
I meet UFO in Bad Debt / Ministry of Finance while I was mapping universe with my Pegasus ...

Then I started to shoot at it ... it even did not recognized me as threat (it did not turned red, nor started to make evasive maneuvers).
So I shot it down (with 2 BIREs it took me about 5 minutes ... so the hull rating of UFO is not very impressive ... and it had NO shields). :twisted:

Now I wonder if there will be any consequences :gruebel:

But I don't remember my Argon rating (I just did not checked it and I don't remember 'usual' value ... but Argons don't attack me so I think it's OK).

Uncle B

Post by Uncle B » Mon, 17. May 04, 14:51

What is the Goner Research station?
[Mutter! Grumble... Cough! Splutter. Mumble...]

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Mon, 17. May 04, 14:56

simonnance wrote:
euclid wrote:

Cheers Euclid
Unless ist a very well tuned Perseus, im guessing you mean a Pegasus.

I did that, but it got fried in an unknown sector!

Bloody Khaak!
Thanks for pointing out this 'typo' ; sure I mean the Pegasus. Also the U.F.O.s ID is GGOVI-18. Didn't know that the 'eight' and a closed bracket produces Mr. Cool. 8)

In my X2 universe there are no Xenons anymore (well, almost; just a few Ls and Ms if they have a chance to launch before one of my Odis kills the respawned station/SY). Also all 'unknown sectors' (not the Khaak's) are now very busy trading sectors and well protected. Hence my Pegasus is still alive for some time now. I did this just to find out how many U.F.O.s there are. Apparently only one.

Cheers Euclid

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”