Shadowtechs Flagship and Homebase Mod Ver 1.0

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

echo125900

Shadowtechs Flagship and Homebase Mod Ver 1.0

Post by echo125900 » Sat, 29. May 04, 16:25

i think i managed to install the mod correctly but i cannot find the homebase or the shipyard that makes the mothership... they are supposed to be in the same sector said to be far SOUTH of argon prime. i checked every sector south of argon prime with no luck... any ideas??? i couldnt post this in the modding forum as you need special access to do so. email me at shootandloot686@yahoo.com or reply to this post if you have any ideas suggestions. thanks in advance!

kileran
x3

Post by kileran » Sat, 29. May 04, 16:43

the reason you cant post there is because you havn't registered.

Why havn't you?

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Sat, 29. May 04, 16:52

dont have a go at the guy for not registering.

it does have a few advantages though, like being able to see the no of posts you have made, and to access the tech support and modding forums
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

White Tiger 30
x3tc

Post by White Tiger 30 » Sat, 29. May 04, 18:41

Think of it more as a gentle push. If you register, your life will become easier. You will get access to said forums, you get a custom downloads site, and you get other visual privelages here on the message boards. It also keeps those of us who have gone out and spent our good money on purchasing a legal copy of this game from wondering if possibly, this person who simply hasn't taken the time to register is one of those annoying people who participate in software piracy and are responsible in a small way for all the annoying copy protection steps that we have to be bothered by in this here modern age. (not saying this is the case, there are many many legitamite reasons you might not register a valid copy... I'm just saying that every time I see a poster without that little CD tic, that is one of the thoughts that sails through my mind)
White Tiger

"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

daforce
x2

Post by daforce » Sat, 29. May 04, 21:31

you people are terrible you arent even attemping to help answer this guys simple question which could be answered so easily by someone like one of us how know about it and you should all be ashamed for questioning his intentions for not signing up. tut tut any on with the trend!

:lol: :lol: if you register you wont have this type of problem n people will be more willing to help!! ps i dont know neway but you should post on the modding forum if you can to recieve help quickly as someon there will be able to help

White Tiger 30
x3tc

Post by White Tiger 30 » Sat, 29. May 04, 22:41

daforce wrote:you people are terrible you arent even attemping to help answer this guys simple question which could be answered so easily by someone like one of us how know about it and you should all be ashamed for questioning his intentions for not signing up. tut tut any on with the trend!

:lol: :lol: if you register you wont have this type of problem n people will be more willing to help!! ps i dont know neway but you should post on the modding forum if you can to recieve help quickly as someon there will be able to help
Actually, I DONT know the answer to his Question. I havn't touched on Scripting for this game yet. So Far I'm perfectly happy playing an un-modded game, but I must say MWM looks kinda tempting.

I would have referred him to the Modding forum, but Kilerian had already touched on that subject...
White Tiger

"I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details." - Albert Einstein
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Shanjaq
x3

Post by Shanjaq » Sun, 30. May 04, 08:04

It says in the readme that it changes the Argon Colossus or the Split Raptor into a "flagship". what exactly is a Flagship, and how is that different from the normal Argon Colossus or Split Raptor?

And why is a "flagship" only available at the newly created shipyard in your "home sector"? Will this mod remove the Argon Colossus or Split Raptor from the normal shipyards?

I'M SCARED!!! :o
[ external image ]
SPACE HAS A TERRIBLE POWER

daforce
x2

Post by daforce » Tue, 8. Jun 04, 22:26

White Tiger 30 wrote:
daforce wrote:you people are terrible you arent even attemping to help answer this guys simple question which could be answered so easily by someone like one of us how know about it and you should all be ashamed for questioning his intentions for not signing up. tut tut any on with the trend!

Actually, I DONT know the answer to his Question. I havn't touched on Scripting for this game yet. So Far I'm perfectly happy playing an un-modded game, but I must say MWM looks kinda tempting.

I would have referred him to the Modding forum, but Kilerian had already touched on that subject...
yeaah i was um jokin most of the post was scacarsm (yeah i know bad spelling) but ah whatever

Tsar_of_Cows
x4

Post by Tsar_of_Cows » Tue, 8. Jun 04, 22:33

The most ironic thing is that untill he registers he cant see our replies.

humility925
x4

Post by humility925 » Wed, 9. Jun 04, 07:53

Tsar_of_Cows wrote:The most ironic thing is that untill he registers he cant see our replies.
And I never though of that! :lol:

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”