UFO Encounter

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

rhanse0
x2

UFO Encounter

Post by rhanse0 » Fri, 4. Jun 04, 16:50

Finally saw the UFO, I have read so much about. Chased it around for awhile, took pot shots, rammed it, etc... Was about to sic my centuar on it, when it jumped through the gate. Not worth chasing down. Kinda neat, just like the UFO in one of those "50's" space movies, same sound and lights.
Then last night I had a weird dream, beautiful alien temptress with big green eyes. Said something about she was here to collect DNA sample. And when she told me how wanted to collect the sample.... But I digress, you all probaly don't want to hear about this.

Regards, :D

Xenon_Slayer
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by Xenon_Slayer » Fri, 4. Jun 04, 16:51

I think youve been watching to much tv mate. You cant have played X2 too much because thats imposible.
Come watch me on Twitch where I occasionally play several of the X games

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: UFO Encounter

Post by Nanook » Fri, 4. Jun 04, 23:15

rhanse0 wrote:Finally saw the UFO, I have read so much about. Chased it around for awhile, took pot shots, rammed it, etc... Was about to sic my centuar on it, when it jumped through the gate. Not worth chasing down. Kinda neat, just like the UFO in one of those "50's" space movies, same sound and lights.
Then last night I had a weird dream, beautiful alien temptress with big green eyes. Said something about she was here to collect DNA sample. And when she told me how wanted to collect the sample.... But I digress, you all probaly don't want to hear about this.

Regards, :D
Are you sure it was a dream and not an abduction flashback? :P :lol:
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

b-b-q
x2

Re: UFO Encounter

Post by b-b-q » Sat, 5. Jun 04, 00:06

rhanse0 wrote: Then last night I had a weird dream, beautiful alien temptress with big green eyes. Said something about she was here to collect DNA sample. And when she told me how wanted to collect the sample.... But I digress, you all probaly don't want to hear about this.
Waaay too much spaceweed. :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”