WARNING: Don't send a Pegasus chasing UFOs

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

WARNING: Don't send a Pegasus chasing UFOs

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Thu, 1. Jul 04, 20:19

I tried twice to get a Pegassu to follow the UFOs in the hope of finding out where those things go. However, everytime I have had the Pegasus get demolished in one of the Xenon sectors by a Xenon M5. I tried twice, given up now as it is a waste of money.
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

Doringo

Post by Doringo » Thu, 1. Jul 04, 20:23

If I want to look for new sectors I'll manually fly my Jaguar on recon :wink:
Does the UFO ever get targeted by Xenon, out of curiousity?
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

dr. lomax
x2

Post by dr. lomax » Thu, 1. Jul 04, 20:24

Only by the player! :wink:
So it's come to this, I told you this would happen Ani! The fanboys are taking over!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sam L.R. Griffiths
x4

Post by Sam L.R. Griffiths » Thu, 1. Jul 04, 20:30

Doringo wrote:If I want to look for new sectors I'll manually fly my Jaguar on recon :wink:
Does the UFO ever get targeted by Xenon, out of curiousity?
Spoiler
Show
I was hoping to have my pegasus find a gate for the Northern UNKNOWN sector(s) n/r Getsu Fune, but the UFO never went near there.
[OT]BTW Why can't we sell our maps? It would be nice if we could advertise on the BBS for NPCs to do work for us.[/OT]
Lenna (aka [SRK] The_Rabbit)

"Understanding is a three edged sword... your side, their side... and the Truth!" - J.J. Sheriden, Babylon 5 S4E6 T28:55

"May god stand between you and harm in all the dark places you must walk." - Ancient Egyption Proverb

"When eating an elephant take one bite at a time" - Creighton Abrams

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”