Hornet missile trading?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Fistantantilis
x3tc

Hornet missile trading?

Post by Fistantantilis » Wed, 7. Jul 04, 03:18

Hello people, does anyone posses the knowledge which would enable me to automate a ship to sell hornet missiles from my HMF to a Argon equipment station. You can sell them there manually but i can't get my transport to repeatedly sell there.

Cheers in advance for your help.

Azzkicka
x3tc

Post by Azzkicka » Wed, 7. Jul 04, 04:04

You can't

But you can set a ship using a script to maintain the product quantity of say 0 by having it automatically shifting the hornet missiles into its cargo bay. Then all you have to do is come by every 300-400 missiles and tell the ship to sell them at the equipment docks.

This is what I do with my two hornet missile factories in Getsu Fune.

Charlie Whiskey
x3tc

Post by Charlie Whiskey » Wed, 7. Jul 04, 09:50

Azzkicka wrote:You can't

But you can set a ship using a script to maintain the product quantity of say 0 by having it automatically shifting the hornet missiles into its cargo bay. Then all you have to do is come by every 300-400 missiles and tell the ship to sell them at the equipment docks.

This is what I do with my two hornet missile factories in Getsu Fune.
If you are going to use a script, you might as well write one that does exactly what is needed.
"WhiskeyCorp - The universe's local monopoly" (TM)

Birdman
x3

Post by Birdman » Wed, 7. Jul 04, 10:15

The key when setting up equipment fabs is make sure there is a Dock that will BUY from YOU. IE: set up within 2-3 (up to 9) sectors of a dock that shows what you want to sell, when you ARE NOT in the station.

That accomplishes 2 things. 1) You can set your sell price to max. 2) They WILL come to you, even at max price. Better is to set up between 2 that will buy from you. :D

BigStone
x2

Post by BigStone » Wed, 7. Jul 04, 15:31

Sorry for you but imho hornetmis.fab's are the most worthless fab's you can buy in this game.Better concentrate on silkworm & mosquito missiles.

Cheers

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”