Goners Uknown Object?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Sipher
x2

Goners Uknown Object?

Post by Sipher » Sat, 10. Jul 04, 22:24

Once when i was capturing a Goner ship i saw something leave the ship exept the pilot. It was round and flied fast away about (450) When i looked at the sector map it said that it was Uknown Object. What was it ?

(/\)arped
x4

Post by (/\)arped » Sat, 10. Jul 04, 22:37

A UFO. I didn't know that the Goners dropped them tho... I smell conspiracy! I'm trying to find one of those UFO's again. I am planning to follow it, to see where it actually goes.

Drainy
x3tc

Post by Drainy » Sat, 10. Jul 04, 22:49

there is apparently one thats just flying around endlessly just for fun, no use

I hope its the signal of a goner invasion!! a reason to wipe them out

(/\)arped
x4

Post by (/\)arped » Sat, 10. Jul 04, 22:57

LOL! Goner invasion! They would have to ram you to kill you because they don't use weapons!!!!

mippy
x3

Post by mippy » Sat, 10. Jul 04, 23:32

or maybe they are stockpileing the Drones that they always seem to have and are using their secret asteroid jumping base to leave huge "hives" of attack Drones in every Sector and are planning one day to give the signal for hundreds of millions of drones to attack everything all at once, and after the inital drone assult all the Goner ships will lose their outer shell to reveal that they are actually super advanced Fighters with weapons that make Khaak beam weapons look like toys for kids.

Edit: changed the four to for as it should have been
Last edited by mippy on Sun, 11. Jul 04, 00:32, edited 1 time in total.
A proud Goner!

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt.

http://www.tildruin-mindseye.co.uk/innocent.html

Drainy
x3tc

Post by Drainy » Sat, 10. Jul 04, 23:34

:D:D
hundreds of goner ships ramming into stations in argon prime with drones flying everywhere shooting everything!!
:D:D
please someone tell me they are making a mod to do this!!

Etolf
x3tc

Post by Etolf » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 00:05

:lol: reminds me of that crazy film... Mars Attack...

"We come in peace" then shoot the **** out of everything! :lol:

Wide_Frontier
x2

Post by Wide_Frontier » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 00:12

Etolf wrote::lol: reminds me of that crazy film... Mars Attack...

"We come in peace" then shoot the **** out of everything! :lol:
Damn!! Mars Attack was a film?? I thought it was a News Bulletin... I guess I can come out of my cellar now...

BDC
x2

Post by BDC » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 00:14

Yeah, pretty funny too. Soooo stupid.

Anyway the four million drones would destroy everything through terrible fps.

mippy
x3

Post by mippy » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 00:35

I meant to say "for hundres of millions of drones" not "four Hundred millions of drones" just imagine one day your just going for a relaxing flight through some sectors to unwind after a hard week of Xenon bashing/ trading and then all over the Galaxy Billions of attack drones appear and attack everything all at once.
A proud Goner!

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, then to speak up and remove all doubt.

FoxB

Post by FoxB » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 00:49

Actualy it would take sever hundred years to get even a milion of drones. But if Goners drop the UFO then there is no hidden UFO Base. It is a Goner Temple :lol:
Join the UNCC (Universal Nova Capturing Confederation)
FoxB
Novas caught-101
Rank - NST Squad 2nd In Command

Title -UNCC Corporal

mippy
x3

Post by mippy » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 01:33

but the Goner have been around for many many years, and seem paitent enough to wait untill they are ready.
A proud Goner!

Aro
x4

Post by Aro » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 09:52

Nobody notice the logo for the UFO is goner?
[ external image ]
The end of a trilogy does not mean an end to a series.
| Vanilla with strawberries? [List of Vanilla safe mods.] | Tired of the plots? [Plot Skipper Tool v0.5] |
| X3: R & TC Minimaps |

raliel
x2

Post by raliel » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 10:09

our secret is out!!!!! time to launch phase one of the Goner Invasion......
Donkeys at the ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

trav
x2

Post by trav » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 11:11

I saw goner ships on map flying thru unknown sectors by wasteland when I had my K on patrol there. I didnt had chance to jump and follow any. I wonder what were they doing in empty space and if anyone here ever follow any to find out? like maybe secret bases?

dr. lomax
x2

Post by dr. lomax » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 13:40

raliel wrote:our secret is out!!!!! time to launch phase one of the Goner Invasion......
Donkeys at the ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
*Gasp* already? Oh fiddlesticks, are you sure they are ready? remember what happened last time?

DrCBVI
x2

Post by DrCBVI » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 13:48

There is no such thing as a Goner-UFO hybrid ship. The Goners have no affiliation with these UFO creatures.

In particular, the Goners have no connection with the Mad Goners, not their fleet of terrifying fish-hamster hybrids. Miniturised fish-hamster hybrids.

... Er... they didn't mention anything about that.
What?
They didn't say anything about that, then just said the UFOs and the Goner.

There is no such thing as miniturised fish-hamster hybrids. I am sure you have all been under understandable stress during your never-ending voyage in space, especially with no connection to stations. Furthermore, the computer systems you are using are quite unreliable, and you are waiting for the 1.4 upgrade to rid yourself of any of these silly ideas that there are miniturised fish-hamster hybrids. Or indeed, any connection between UFOs and Goners.

To summerise: as the amount of fish is proportional to the star's gravitational field, when combined with the trans-dimensional flux-generating quizimodo-dephlapidator, it needs to be connected with the newly build flinglle-flongle device, that, according to Professur Needsalife, causes users to be confused under a wave of gibberish, eliminating any thoughts of UFOs.

To summerise the summary: Nothing exists. You're dreaming. These is all a dream.
"I always loved saying 'space time condominium'." - Patrick Stewart.

StJude
x3ap

Post by StJude » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 13:56

maybe they use the "someone-else's-problem" cloaking device, and are currently moving into strategic positions in every sector posied to strike!!! :x :x :x
Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

matthewfarmery
x3

Post by matthewfarmery » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 13:59

trav wrote:I saw goner ships on map flying thru unknown sectors by wasteland when I had my K on patrol there. I didnt had chance to jump and follow any. I wonder what were they doing in empty space and if anyone here ever follow any to find out? like maybe secret bases?
I followed a Goner ship in the two unknown sectors besides Wastelands hoping it might take me to the mythical UFO base but alas no all it did was go to the most western one then turn around

After that I stopped following it
=

Triple-F
x2

Post by Triple-F » Sun, 11. Jul 04, 13:59

So..... it's the lever marked eject that you pull then. :?
Some of us are like cogs in the great wheel of life while others are just plain nuts.
- Daffy Duck

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”