99million CR cheat found + How Do I Equip My Argon Titan?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

MOCO
x4

99million CR cheat found + How Do I Equip My Argon Titan?

Post by MOCO » Mon, 26. Jul 04, 21:01

Hi

I have just found a cheat for X2 that allows you to have 99 million credits in the bank; the downside - it will start you off from the very beginning of the game again, but hey, who cares with 99 million bucks in the bank.

Second; I have just purchased an Argon Titan which is currently docked at the Ship Warf thingy in Argon Prime. How do I equip it? It is too big to dock at the ammunition factory.

Thanks

UnknownUser

Post by UnknownUser » Mon, 26. Jul 04, 21:05

Transfer equipment to the titan by transporter.

simonnance
x3tc

Post by simonnance » Mon, 26. Jul 04, 21:07

:roll:

try playing the game, there is a phrase, "learn to walk before you can run"

and you are trying to run the 100m world reccord just after being born :o

playing the game teaches you these things. as you go up the ship ladder you realise what each one does and how to use it properly. For example the M6 is a great warm up to the M2, both in flying and fighting as well as in having to equip the darn thing.

hint:
large ships canot dock at any but the most massive of stations....... where as smaller ships can. :wink:

this is the type of thing you want to work out yourself, part of the fun of the game is the learinging and discovery of it. So telling you how to play the entire game is a sure-fire way to make it last about a week or less worth og gameplay, which could be considered sacrilige for a game of this calibre and depth.
want the FACTS about X2/X3?
Usenko wrote:Don't get me wrong, I think animals have their place in the scheme of things. It's just that in the case of sheep, cattle and pigs, their place happens to be in neat pieces under the griller.:-)

lLongshanks
x3tc

Post by lLongshanks » Mon, 26. Jul 04, 21:12

You need a TS ship(Transport ship like an Argon Mercury) and a transporter device (buy it from the Goners).

Get into the TS load the weapons and target your titan move to within 5km press I scroll down the menu until you see freight beamer select it and beam the weapons over.

I think you really should restart the game and use the money to get factories and learn the game.
99 mil isnt alot of money. Not sure you can fully max it out.
Scripts I use.

UnknownUser

Post by UnknownUser » Mon, 26. Jul 04, 21:15

Nah, you can max out a titan (shields and PPC's) with 99mil.

Apocholypse
x3

Post by Apocholypse » Mon, 26. Jul 04, 23:46

simonnance wrote::roll:

try playing the game, there is a phrase, "learn to walk before you can run"

and you are trying to run the 100m world reccord just after being born :o

playing the game teaches you these things. as you go up the ship ladder you realise what each one does and how to use it properly. For example the M6 is a great warm up to the M2, both in flying and fighting as well as in having to equip the darn thing.

hint:
large ships canot dock at any but the most massive of stations....... where as smaller ships can. :wink:

this is the type of thing you want to work out yourself, part of the fun of the game is the learinging and discovery of it. So telling you how to play the entire game is a sure-fire way to make it last about a week or less worth og gameplay, which could be considered sacrilige for a game of this calibre and depth.
Hear Hear, I was once foolish like him, thinking 99 mill was gr8, but i make that amount in no time anyways and its a continues source of cash and not one off, i could have a sqad of titans if i wanted, but spend the money on other things like TL's OOSD facts etc..(and more TP's) I Got Titan and although it may be gr8, you are hardly gonna take other the universe with just one ship wot ever it is! Besides the game isn't fun if you don't make the money yourself, makin cash isn't easy in this game and is well earned.

Pollo Loco
x2

Post by Pollo Loco » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 00:01

Cheat you say. Deplorable behaviour. Takes all the fun out of it.
Laptop Restart (At Uni): X-treme Difficulty.
Trade: %
Combat: %

Back to basics.

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 00:06

If you register your game, You gain access to more forums where this type of question may get a better responce, If your into cheating and all.
Last edited by Ferd Harling on Tue, 27. Jul 04, 00:06, edited 1 time in total.
Ferd Harling
Second IC of FACTS (Free Advice Conquering The Systems)
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

WPI2010
x2

Post by WPI2010 » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 00:06

IMHO, cash is really easy to make now. with the boosted assassination mission payments and Xenon invasion missions.

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 00:07

Goa'uld killer wrote:IMHO, cash is really easy to make now. with the boosted assassination mission payments and Xenon invasion missions.
Yes but this is a newbie & prob doesn't know the game that well, let alone learning about fights ect. :)
Ferd Harling
Please visit us for all your questions, Ideas & To join Click on the Logo below :)
[ external image ]

WPI2010
x2

Post by WPI2010 » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 00:11

I guess ur right, it used to be hard, but now (altho I'm not a n00b) when I restarted it was still easy to make cash. 20K from an assassination mission plus the caputed ships. Good money for a good pilot.

Edit: post number 400!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

tebu81
x3tc

Whats the cheat

Post by tebu81 » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 05:45

what's the cheat then :?

WPI2010
x2

Post by WPI2010 » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 05:57

my net worth is probably only about 90 million now anyway, and with the cheat, I could skip the plot, which I only do to sell the shields in mission two among other things. :roll:

crusher bob
x2

Post by crusher bob » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 06:05

you can also dock your big ship at a shipyard, go forth in your TS, buy what you need then go back to the shipyard. Once you are docked at the shipyard, ask for landed ships, select your big ship and hit enter. Then 'x' for cargo exchange.

When using the transporter device, make sure you select 'freight beamer' rather than transport device, as that will beam you over to the other ship.

jl1aisbett
x4

Post by jl1aisbett » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 06:12

For what it's worth there are scripts that can earn you considerably more money than that and as many times as you like without restarting. I do however find this boring and as such play the game without cheating or doing anything that would result in a modified tag.

Because of this I don't own such a ship and can't give you any advice on it.

wolfmaster1979
x3tc

Post by wolfmaster1979 » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 07:29

Cheating with a newbie??...WOOW :lol: :lol:

"The money cheat" should be reserved for those who have played and finished the game, and are wanting to start anew without the "hassle" of earning money. (hint: for a total war with all the other sectors)

Dunners
x3

Post by Dunners » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 09:38

There is no point cheating. The best way to learn all aspects of the game is buying using the learning curve. You need to know how to fly M5's, TP's TS's and M3's before you even think about an M6 or an M2. Flyint an M2 is a totally different game. In essence you are spoiling your game by cheating. Start again and do it the hard way, it is more fun and a greater sense of achievement.

Here endeth the first lesson.

Dunners

TGC
x3tc

Post by TGC » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 11:17

Excuse me for saying this but does FACTS stand for Free Advice Conquering The Systems or does it really stand for Federation Against Cheaters Taking advantage of Scripts.

If your mission in life is to help peeps then help them with the questions they ask. This is almost as bad as James_2k's crusade against the PSGs.

At the end of the day, its a single player game and everyone who has paid their £30, $60 or whatever is entitled to play the game as they want with or without money scripts, with or without PSGs, with or without Ospreys.

Ferd Harling
x2

Post by Ferd Harling » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 11:22

Members of FACTS are trying to help in the area of gameplay here. :P
Ferd Harling
[ external image ]

James_2k
x3

Post by James_2k » Tue, 27. Jul 04, 11:36

The Great Cornholio wrote:Excuse me for saying this but does FACTS stand for Free Advice Conquering The Systems or does it really stand for Federation Against Cheaters Taking advantage of Scripts.

If your mission in life is to help peeps then help them with the questions they ask. This is almost as bad as James_2k's crusade against the PSGs.

At the end of the day, its a single player game and everyone who has paid their £30, $60 or whatever is entitled to play the game as they want with or without money scripts, with or without PSGs, with or without Ospreys.
aww you noticed!

anyway; saying that [EDIT] (cheating) [/EDIT] scripts ruin the game is advice, good advice.
im sure that theres a script that fully equipes your ship for you, if you look in the scripting forum then you may see the way.

and cornie; how are your psgs? :D
Last edited by James_2k on Tue, 27. Jul 04, 14:01, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”