Omicron Lyrae Help!!! Please!!! *SPOILER*

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Pollo Loco
x2

Omicron Lyrae Help!!! Please!!! *SPOILER*

Post by Pollo Loco » Wed, 4. Aug 04, 01:33

Ok the last mission.
Spoiler
Show
Can you complete the last mission using an M6 or do you need something a bit more nippy because positioning near the Khaak mothership is difficult at the best of times. I just tried it in an Osprey and left a very nasty splatter mark on the side of the mothership. Is it possible becasue i'll need to practice my handlin skills if so, otherewise i'll use an M3.
What say you all because i'd rather not start screaming in frustration etc. :roll:
Laptop Restart (At Uni): X-treme Difficulty.
Trade: %
Combat: %

Back to basics.

Lanmate
x4

Post by Lanmate » Wed, 4. Aug 04, 01:46

Spoiler
Show
In the 1st game i played, i used an M5 to do this, since it was with the Osprey i was flying for the first part of Omicron Lyrae. Much easier to position in a small ship.

Pollo Loco
x2

Post by Pollo Loco » Wed, 4. Aug 04, 01:47

Think i'll use my Pegasus then. Have just found the same advice using a Search. Sorry to waste your time, i ain't thinking straight. Think i might leave that till this afternoon. :D
Laptop Restart (At Uni): X-treme Difficulty.
Trade: %
Combat: %

Back to basics.

hairyred
x3

Post by hairyred » Wed, 4. Aug 04, 01:50

Spoiler
Show
I used a Centaur then, when I had killed all the moving nodes or whatever they were on the outside of the mothership in that, I switched to the docked Discoverer for the tricky flying required to get in position for the transport device.

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”