How do we install mobile drilling system et al.

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

sirmorte
x2

How do we install mobile drilling system et al.

Post by sirmorte » Sat, 11. Sep 04, 23:28

1. How do we install the mobile drilling system? I thought it goes into weapons spot but there is no option to do this?
2. How do we get and use scripts? Which directory if any do we install them and how do we use them?

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 11. Sep 04, 23:31

1. You just install it like a normal weapon. If it won't install then you are probably trying to fit it to a ship that can't carry them.
2. Please look in the Scripts and Modding forum where there is plenty of information about this. If you need to ask questions there then you must register your game by entering your registration code into your [url=http://forum.egosoft.com/profile.php?mode=editprofile][b]Fo[/b]rum[b]Pr[/b]ofile[/url].

Edit: I see you've now registered, thanks. :)

verylargesnake
x2

Post by verylargesnake » Sat, 11. Sep 04, 23:49

You need the right ship. It will fit in a Demeter, a Caiman or Vulture. You just target your asteroid and shoot it until it breaks up into small pieces. You will need an ore collector to gather up the small pieces and you need to open your cargo doors O otherwise the asteroid pieces will strike your ship and do lots of damage. Good Luck - make plenty of profit! :D

sirmorte
x2

Darn, I have the wrong ship

Post by sirmorte » Sun, 12. Sep 04, 01:06

Darn, I have the Manta, which is the wrong ship

Fachtna
x3

Post by Fachtna » Sun, 12. Sep 04, 23:54

jus tuse a hornet missile. whops the asteroid. then let a freighter collect wares whilst you do something more interesting instead :)

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”