omicron lyra wharf

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

omicron lyra wharf

Post by Guest » Tue, 14. Sep 04, 22:12

currently there seems to be a never ending supply of large novas in the wharf in ap. usually i can buy up to 30 at one time then they where out of stock for ages. at the last count i had around 350 maxed novas sitting in zennon 472 and i went to the wharf and they just never seemed to run out of stock of large novas . i havent had this happen in my universe before . the down side of having all theese novas in one place is the awfull drop in frame rate . i have all settings at min and no progs running in the background . i am running on one of theese ecube pcs with an invidia 440 gcard. . so as it stands now im at 470 novas 360 of which i dock at three colossuses ? colossi just what is the plural of colossus :lol: has anyonelse found a never ending supply of ships at a wharf / shipyard?

Mikey G
x2

Post by Mikey G » Tue, 14. Sep 04, 22:37

i have the opposite, i can never find ANY L class ship anywhere wen i want 1! :evil:

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: omicron lyra wharf

Post by euclid » Tue, 14. Sep 04, 22:46

buckarooo banzai wrote:..... usually i can buy up to 30 at one time.......
??? I'm a fan of mass-buys but they don't sell me more than 10 at one time.

Cheers Euclid

Nyax
x3tc

Post by Nyax » Tue, 14. Sep 04, 22:46

One of the shipyards/ Warfs will always have them. One of the things i did when building my empire was to place a station or ship in every sector with a shipyard/ wharf. That way i can just check them all to see who has what and buy away.
??? I'm a fan of mass-buys but they don't sell me more than 10 at one time.
So buy 3 batches of 10....

Post by Guest » Wed, 15. Sep 04, 07:33

ive found that when a wharf/shipyard has large transports in stock it dosent have large fighters and vice versa. ps i just had a quick look in ol and its still full of large novas. im going to run out of carriers soon . and cash

opa
x2

Post by opa » Wed, 15. Sep 04, 07:38

lol
what u do with 350 nova's?

Post by Guest » Wed, 15. Sep 04, 07:46

like i said currently they are sitting in zennon sector 472 killing js that spawn in zennon invasion missions . i currently have 17 xi missions waiting to be done in omicron equipment dock. i just enlist in one mission at a time . by the time i jump into bhs the novas have usually whacked the 2 js and its just a matter of mopping up. some times a couple of ks spaw on theese missions so i go after them my self . nb if the split are assisting it can be a pain as their dragons tend to chase the ks away faster than i can catch them more fuel for the dragon owners argument that the dragon is best :evil:

NogginTheNog
x3

Post by NogginTheNog » Wed, 15. Sep 04, 10:06

opa wrote:lol
what u do with 350 nova's?
Whatever you want! Who's going to stop you :)

Remy
x3

Post by Remy » Wed, 15. Sep 04, 11:34

ACCORDING TO THE ARGONOPEDIA THE NOVA IS BUILT IN OMICRON LYRIE..but i've noticed that the L version always seems to be available there..or maybe it's only there when i'm looking..which isn't often :lol:
SETA Using Champion
Big Fleet
Loadsa Cash

Post by Guest » Wed, 15. Sep 04, 19:43

this is the fith session today ive been back and the wharf is still packed full of busters novas and discos all large :D :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”