How lucky can you get? (excluding lottery)

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Cosmin
x3tc

How lucky can you get? (excluding lottery)

Post by Cosmin » Fri, 24. Sep 04, 13:34

I started a new game and in 2 real time hours I ended up with 18.000.000 Cr.!!!!!
After the second mission , I went to do some trading with the Mercury from Kho. I enterd a station(plant, mine etc, don't remember exactly what) where i found a delivery mission something like : I am in Home of Light and i have to deliver x teladium panels to a plant in Argon Prime with a payment of 5000 Cr. and a bonus of 125000 Cr.
When i reached the plant in Argon Prime there was another mission with medical supplies to etc paying very well.
I no time i got myself a jumpdrive and did mission after mission(probably the godly CPU of mine linked those missions one after another from station to station) and I soon ended up with 18.000.000
Got a mission and en-route decided to buy a ship to make it a sector trader.
So I got a Dolphin but after that all the milk and honey went missing.
Well.. It was good as it lasted.
Now I must decide what to do the cash!

P.S.
Could someone make a script for transfering my X2 account to Lloyd's Bank?!? :idea:
Transworld Enterprises
CEO Cosmin C. Constantin

The proud producers of Uncle Ton's canned boron meat.

Fachtna
x3

Re: How lucky can you get? (excluding lottery)

Post by Fachtna » Fri, 24. Sep 04, 20:10

Cosmin wrote:
P.S.
Could someone make a script for transfering my X2 account to Lloyd's Bank?!? :idea:
I would, but the buggers would invest it un-wisely and lose it all

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User » Fri, 24. Sep 04, 20:11

don't forget HSBC, i's be a billionaire

Lordcd
x3

Post by Lordcd » Fri, 24. Sep 04, 21:46

just buy 25 sector traders and soon you will start to become rich.

Greyhawk1
x3tc

Post by Greyhawk1 » Fri, 24. Sep 04, 21:48

I had something similar though it was well into my current game and nowhere near as much. I think it was about 3 million in plumb TS cargo missions by pure fluke, one after the other. After the last one, I couldnt find any more :(

Logaan
x4

Post by Logaan » Fri, 24. Sep 04, 22:19

Nice one!

In an old game (1.3) i had a run of Assasination missions, probably about 8 to 10.

Netted me several million. It only stopped cos i didnt have the rank to complete accept it :(

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”