omicron mission

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

thebaron90210
x2

omicron mission

Post by thebaron90210 » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 00:18

ive done the first phase and went to the point on the mother ship then did it a second time and the beam out failed again the third time bana says that we need to take out the targets he has lit up before he can try again i have taken out two i think and the third i just cant find it and then they blow up the planet i circle endlessly around the big mother ship and it gets to about 600 distance and then it is not on the outside i went inside the ship right next to the main beam so it was 77 away from me and despite firing it did not hurt the third target what am i doing wrong i went to the commanders page and it has pictures but i cant seem to find the section where it shows the targets to take out like it says in the game to do pleasea help meeeeee its been two days and about fiver hours of game play im melting my brain here

thanks

bladeuk
x3tc

Post by bladeuk » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 00:21

Spoiler
Show
Theres loads of little "boxes" you need to blow off the ship, u can see them on gravidar screen and use a mouse wheel to target next target until u get one

Cobraking001
x3

Post by Cobraking001 » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 00:23

I did this mission in a osprey and disco

flew to the mother ship in osprey, changed into m5, went to the way point marker, the "thing failed", docked back at m6, killed targets on the mother ship (some kind of bumps...look for something called unknow object), jumped into m5 flew to way point marker, "thing" worked mission over

thebaron90210
x2

Post by thebaron90210 » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 00:23

just says spoiler cant view anything ??????????????#

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by CBJ » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 00:25

Just drag your mouse over it to highlight the text.

Rapier
x3tc

Post by Rapier » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 11:54

Part of the body of the ship is rotating, they will come into view eventually. The targets aren't inside the ship
Rapier - The Orifice of all Knowledge

Godwin's Law is not one of the Forum Rules.
Search just the forum with Google

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”