what do you think the hornet missile is saying ?

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

what do you think the hornet missile is saying ?

Post by Guest » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 14:02

when you fire a hornet target it and then prsee f3 trun your sound settings up a bit and listen to the sound the missile makes while in flight there seems to be a loop sound and , to me it sounds like its saying 2 petesake bequiet petesake bequiet. what do you think its says :D

Knucles2
x2

Post by Knucles2 » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 15:14

Man, I thought I'd gone over the top with my "In Character" post...
:lol:
X2-The threat, $20
A new gfx card to play X2- the Threat, $100
Having a wife so addicted to GTA/SA she doesn't care how much time I play X2-The threat, Priceless!

:D

Post by Guest » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 16:07

maybe it should have been posted under you know when youve played to much x2.............. :lol:

Knucles2
x2

Post by Knucles2 » Sat, 9. Oct 04, 16:27

buckarooo banzai wrote:maybe it should have been posted under you know when youve played to much x2.............. :lol:
Speaking of which...
You know you've been playing too much X2 when you set your autopilot for the next j gate and then doze off at the controls. Then you suddenlly wake and find you don't know where you are and can't remember where you were going...
True story! :D
X2-The threat, $20
A new gfx card to play X2- the Threat, $100
Having a wife so addicted to GTA/SA she doesn't care how much time I play X2-The threat, Priceless!

:D

NeckCuttah
x3tc

Post by NeckCuttah » Sun, 10. Oct 04, 02:16

Ha haaa. Sounds to me like it's saying "sing sing whatever - sing sing whatever" hahaha. Very strange though. Sounds like a crowd chanting.
I sure do like biscuits

Constipated_Vigilante
x3

Post by Constipated_Vigilante » Sun, 10. Oct 04, 06:49

Reminds me of earlier tonight. My brother took his SATs today, and he was really stressed out, and to add to it, he has a Regatta tomorrow at 5 AM. Anyway, he took a quick doze in his room, woke up at 6:30, and panicked. He was all disoriented, because the light was the same as 6:30 AM (which is when my brothers and I get up for school), and he thought he had missed the Regatta. Then he noticed everyone was up, and relaxed. It was kinda funny.
System:
AMD Athlon 64 3700+
Sound Blaster Audigy
Geforce 6800 GS
A8N-E Motherboard
2GB DDR RAM

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”