Gunnery crews

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X²: The Threat.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Ronin677
x3tc

Gunnery crews

Post by Ronin677 » Wed, 15. Dec 04, 14:54

sorry to ask ppl, i have looked at previous threads but 'cant see the wood for the trees'.

i have installed the script but dont know how to use it. could some kind sole please give me a heads up.

BTW great forum.
I think therefore I am

frymaster
x4

Post by frymaster » Wed, 15. Dec 04, 15:24

you're gonna have to be a bit more specific. I'm assuming you've read the readme and the .pdf.

First of all, easiest way to check this is running is in the AL (artificial life) settings.
Shift-O for options, then scroll to AL / artificial life options.

Somewhere near the bottom you should see entires for military transports and tenders. If they are there, the script is almost undoubtedly installed properly.

Assuming all the above, what can we help you with? Trouble finding crew, don't know what to do with crew, don't know how to order report...?
Math problems? Call 0800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

Ronin677
x3tc

Post by Ronin677 » Thu, 16. Dec 04, 01:08

Opps....sorry about that.

what i need advise on is where do i find crews? how do i hire them, and do i need to be in the ship which i want them for?
I think therefore I am

PowerTrip
x3tc

Post by PowerTrip » Thu, 16. Dec 04, 01:56

ok do you own a Equipment dock ? if so go to your ED and click command next click a number then order military personel transport list (PS cost is 25000) wait about 5 seconds and you will get a message and wallah!! catch it if you can.

2) if you dont own a ED Find a Military Transport in argon space liscence should look like MT3 7/7 numbers may differ. Follow it till you know where it is going to dock and beat it there by about 10 sec. trade with look for military personel (they go super fast) if you dont like the number avalable load game again...again...again till you get a number you like I got 69 as my high.
Live for Love. Strive for Peace. Fight for Freedom. Search for Truth. Shout for Justice. Look for Respect. Ask for Help. Pray for Wisdom. Allow for Change. Suffer for Nought. Die for Honor.

Ronin677
x3tc

Post by Ronin677 » Thu, 16. Dec 04, 12:55

Megaplex i take it you mean to follow the military transport (which class M2????) and then access the trading screen of the station it was going to dock at. the gunnery crew comes up as a trade item????
I think therefore I am

cynric
x2

Post by cynric » Thu, 16. Dec 04, 13:00

Megaplex wrote:trade with look for military personel (they go super fast) if you dont like the number avalable load game again...again...again till you get a number you like I got 69 as my high.
nice one, I got 7 from 3 transports together, waiting in the station for the crew to appear (btw. they will appear in the list below missiles). Thats with multiple reloads to get a better drop, but I never got more than 4 available.

Return to “X²: The Threat - Scripts and Modding”