two questions, bout spaceflyes and cristal fab in Kingdomend

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

code

two questions, bout spaceflyes and cristal fab in Kingdomend

Post by code » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 16:04

Hello ... I.m playing x2 since 2 month and I've some questions ...

¿how can I use the spaceflyes collector? I have this extension installed in my ship, but I don´t know how to capture spaceflys.

another question...

I can´t buy a Crystal fab in the kingdom End sector. The shipyard simply don´t have a cristal fab in the list of the stations that sells, all the stations are listed here .. except the Cristal Fab. I´ve tried to buy one in argon space and carry it to kingdom end, but when i did it, the station want Cahoonas instead of BOFU. so i have reload.

I hope you understand me, 'cos english not is my native language. Thanks for your help.

fuzzywuzzy
x3tc

Post by fuzzywuzzy » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 16:07

For spacefly collector, you have to zap the spaceflys with an Ion D, then open your cargobay and fly into the spaceflys that stopped moving. You have to have spacefly collector and cargo life-support system for this to work, though.

That is because the shipyard in Kingdom End does not sell crystal fabs. Try another shipyard.

therjw
x2

Post by therjw » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 16:19

^Ditto^.
You will have to buy the Crystal fab in argon prime

Graaf
x3tc

Post by Graaf » Mon, 27. Dec 04, 16:26

The shipyard in Lucky Planets sells a Boron Crystal Fab. I just hope you know where that is. And AFAIK you dont need a Cargo Live Support to catch Spaceflies (atleast I dont use it).

Your english is very understandeble. :thumb_up:

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”