TP transport missions

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dragon_Rider
x4

TP transport missions

Post by Dragon_Rider » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 01:01

Sorry in advance if this has already been mentioned, i've searched and can't find anything!

anyway i took a tp transport mission from thr trading staion in 'Cardinals Domain' then it came up with ok your tp pass's hte safty test, then it said that they were reporting me to the local authoritys because some passengers had died or some thing... i'd put up a screenie of the message but i don't know how :?

anyway has anybody else had a similar sort of thing?

Ben

EDIT*

Link to message that i got!

http://uploads.savefile.com/redir/71035.jpg

Ben
Last edited by Dragon_Rider on Wed, 29. Dec 04, 01:19, edited 1 time in total.
Ben

Myo
x3

Post by Myo » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 01:10

In order to put up a picture of something you'd need to host it somewhere. Try doing a search on Google for 'Free Image Hosting' or something. Then you can put the url of the picture in image code to make it appear. (i.e. [ external image ] )

As for the transport problem, its a glitch. From time to time when doing these missions this message will come up, for some reason it thinks you have ejected the passengers into space. As far as I know there is no way to fix the problem or prevent it from happening.
[ external image ]
My X2 Ship, Station and Equipment Calculation Table
X3 Ship, Station and Equipment Calculation Table Coming Soon!

Dragon_Rider
x4

Post by Dragon_Rider » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 01:12

oh, thats good then thought it was cos i had some e-cells on board for the JD,

Ben
Ben

Myo
x3

Post by Myo » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 01:14

BTW: You should know (in case you didn't) that using a jumpdrive during these missions (even to get back) reduces your profits by a huge amount.
[ external image ]
My X2 Ship, Station and Equipment Calculation Table
X3 Ship, Station and Equipment Calculation Table Coming Soon!

Dragon_Rider
x4

Post by Dragon_Rider » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 01:18

that a shame :(

was going to use JD to get there didn't think it mattered, oh well never mind will try again later

Ben
Ben

Mattremote
x3

Post by Mattremote » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 11:32

IES, have you checked the food and catering menus on your TPs?

If your chef is serving chelt meat, or frying the plankton in nostrop oil, you could be losing more than a few passengers. :roll:

Dragon_Rider
x4

Post by Dragon_Rider » Wed, 29. Dec 04, 11:40

well the menus should have been ok cos it was a paranid TP transporting from the paranid trading station, so if the chef was cooking something else i won't be happy cos i pay him enough and he is ALLWAYS taking breaks!! :lol:

Ben
Ben

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”