Goner Slaver: Log 1

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

CharlyC
x2

Goner Slaver: Log 1

Post by CharlyC » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 18:44

Today I bought my Teladi Zard' and drove it "the long way" to my HQ in Kingdom End. I polished it with some Spacefly wax and than retrieved some credits from My SPP's bank account. I went to the Nearby GPAC forge and admired its stock. Having 200k extra credits I bought 2 of Em'. I tested them out in nearby space, and Buddy, these things could convince a Goner to beat the living spacejunk out of someone! I undocked and flew around looking for them Goners. Alas I had found one! I told him to eject or there would be more trouble than he could Imagine but he told me "NO" I gave him a second chance before squeezing my laser controls. I fired several shots to tell him I meant buisness but he ignored my warnings. I tapped the laser targeting computer on and blasted away until a "My ship isn't worth my life" thing. As he ejected I opened my cargo and sucked him in. As I went to check on him In the 'Hold I saw he was very scared, Hell I would be too. I told his ship to dock at the local chop shop and sold it for 80k. Than went to the Pirate base to drop off him and a few gallons of whiskey. I was greeted by another goner as I left the system and just smiled...... You Know what Happened!

END LOG

Goner Scum Captured: 2
Goner Ships Sent to the Heap: 2
Total Cash Off Slaving: 160k
Fun-O-Meter: Very

PS: Please tell me if you like it or not![/quote]

Fachtna
x3

Post by Fachtna » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 19:10

Goner are my favourite too. In one game, I destroyed 380, bagged 40, and 39 slaves (forgot to open cargo bay once. goner smear on windscreen)

Monks should stay in a monastry, not MY spacelanes

Spoiler
Show
Hope you finished the Brennan Triumph mission before you started in on them :D

JungleJim
x3

Post by JungleJim » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 19:10

I liked it.

But you may want to save those Goner ships. They can't be bought & can't be beaten for a drop tank on your M2s.
Last edited by JungleJim on Sun, 6. Feb 05, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
Be seeing you,

[ external image ]

CharlyC
x2

Post by CharlyC » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 19:22

maybe Ill keep one as a trophy....

Fachtna
x3

Post by Fachtna » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 19:27

Spoiler
Show
I modified the TSHIPS file to give them a bigger cargo bay and used them for the BPH ships. They dont do universe traders. possibly cos they cant have weps so interferes with fight command software. Now I have a reason to go hunting :twisted:

CharlyC
x2

Post by CharlyC » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 19:49

3 more goners meet the ball and chain, Ive sold 2 and made 150k and one is a trophy

CharlyC
x2

Post by CharlyC » Sun, 6. Feb 05, 20:14

2 more bite the dust..
Goner Slaver
Goner Ships Captured: 7
Goners Slaves: 6 (Smeared one)
Total Cash made off Slaving Goners: 1million

Stations
SPP
Silicon Mine

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”