Lottery's

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

haerzog
x3

Lottery's

Post by haerzog » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 02:44

I just want to know...is it actually possible to win a lottery in the game or are they just the sort of thing that you are supposed to wast money on to no point...like in real life.

Vega_Chief
x2

Post by Vega_Chief » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 02:48

Some people claim to have won the lottery,... many don't believe it happen... but almost everyone agree that it will destroy your game if you won... The amount of money you possibly can get is so ridiculusly high that you will have enough to by 100th of anything,.. M1, M2 etc... so what is the point after that?.... see this as a Xenon Invasion that will pay you 1000 times what normally pay.... :lol:

Regards,

Carl Sumner
x4

Post by Carl Sumner » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 06:46

I've heard that there is code in the game to handle a lottery win. But the odds are about what real ones are: Zip point sh*t! :P
Tinker

"If engineers built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization!"

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 06:56

In other words, this lottery is like real life lottery. You have a better chance of getting struck by lightning... TWICE.

I live in Texas, spring's around the corner, and I have a Katana. The next storm we get, you'll find me outside holding it in the air. :twisted:

I wonder if anyone is brave enough for a rather insane lightning experiment. In a storm, have the BEST industrial eletrical cloves on, hold a rod in the are, and have a thick metal cable attatched to it grounding it, and see if the lightning chooses the metal, or YOU to ground. Don't forget to wear extra thick rubber soles. The better ground gets the ZAP.

Carl Sumner
x4

Post by Carl Sumner » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 07:14

AdmiralTigerclaw wrote:I wonder if anyone is brave enough for a rather insane lightning experiment. In a storm, have the BEST industrial eletrical cloves on, hold a rod in the are, and have a thick metal cable attatched to it grounding it, and see if the lightning chooses the metal, or YOU to ground. Don't forget to wear extra thick rubber soles. The better ground gets the ZAP.
Not smart. When the air is that ionized, everything conducts. :twisted:

The odds may be small, but like the lottery, they are not quite zero. 8)
Tinker

"If engineers built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization!"

Dunners
x3

Post by Dunners » Wed, 9. Feb 05, 09:52

No you cant win.

No, no-one has ever won.

No-one will ever win (maybe in the return..who knows)

No there is not a script for winnning (that I am aware of). There would be no point. Why not just use one of the bankrobber scripts?

Dunners

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”