A lesson on Omicron Lyrae...

General discussions about the games by Egosoft including X-BTF, XT, X², X³: Reunion, X³: Terran Conflict and X³: Albion Prelude.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

A lesson on Omicron Lyrae...

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 21:11

Don't take your time... you'll regret it in a single blinding flash.

And if you aren't there... well, that second message will tell you the place now looks like Xenon Sector 472, sans the Xenon, crossed with President's end.

Found out while I was working with my mod last night... I need to do something about the unknown objects taking hits, or NOT taking hits.
Heh... found a way around it though. Turns out that ten NOVA's can wipe them out OOS rather quickly.

But try not to fail Omnicron Lyrae...

Some Idiot in PA
x2

Post by Some Idiot in PA » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 22:49

How does one "fail" the Omicron Lyrae mission? Explain in spoiler tags, please...
This space for rent.

Knucles2
x2

Post by Knucles2 » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 23:36

Some Idiot in PA wrote:How does one "fail" the Omicron Lyrae mission? Explain in spoiler tags, please...
Spoiler
Show
I've heard that if you're in the mission and for some reason you leave the sector, the battle is lost, Banana Danna and your Ol' Man and everyone in the plot is killed. The Kha'ak take over the sec and life in the X uni is pretty grim but still playable..
At least, that'e what I've heard...
X2-The threat, $20
A new gfx card to play X2- the Threat, $100
Having a wife so addicted to GTA/SA she doesn't care how much time I play X2-The threat, Priceless!

:D

Fachtna
x3

Post by Fachtna » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 23:39

Spoiler
Show
dont do it quick enough. in one game i was having trouble getting positioned in the blue circle (colourblind so difficult seeing the outline of the revolving ship) and they had time to build up for the second shot. THE END

Knucles2
x2

Post by Knucles2 » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 23:41

fachtna wrote:
Spoiler
Show
dont do it quick enough. in one game i was having trouble getting positioned in the blue circle (colourblind so difficult seeing the outline of the revolving ship) and they had time to build up for the second shot. THE END
Spoiler
Show
That's what happens if you loose in sector.
X2-The threat, $20
Having a wife so addicted to GTA/SA she doesn't care how much time I play X2-The threat, Priceless!

Fachtna
x3

Post by Fachtna » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 23:48

Knucles2 wrote:
fachtna wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show
Thats what happens if you are born to a father who is a genetic defect. I dunno if it was his genes or his alcoholic tadpoles, but its a pain :lol:

Knucles2
x2

Post by Knucles2 » Thu, 10. Feb 05, 23:53

fachtna wrote:
Knucles2 wrote:
fachtna wrote:
Spoiler
Show
Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show
Thats what happens if you are born to a father who is a genetic defect. I dunno if it was his genes or his alcoholic tadpoles, but its a pain :lol:
Spoiler
Show
LOL
I mean- LOL!!!
X2-The threat, $20

Carl Sumner
x4

Post by Carl Sumner » Fri, 11. Feb 05, 00:05

X2-The threat, $20
:lol:

Treat her good, you do not want to loose that one. 8)
Tinker

"If engineers built buildings the way programmers write programs, the first woodpecker that came along would destroy civilization!"

Knucles2
x2

Post by Knucles2 » Fri, 11. Feb 05, 03:08

Carl Sumner wrote:
X2-The threat, $20
:lol:

Treat her good, you do not want to loose that one. 8)
Please...she reminds every day!!! :D
X2-The threat, $20

AdmiralTigerclaw
x4

Post by AdmiralTigerclaw » Fri, 11. Feb 05, 06:11

Spoiler
Show
If you lose in sector, you get blown to smitherines along with everyone else... If you leave the sector, you have until the battle's set time to come back, or the Khaak will still nuke things. However, you will live on to look at the utter destruction that was once Omnicron Lyrae... Which you will then consider ramming yourself head first into the next Xenon K that comes your way for being such a fool.

Elerium-155

Post by Elerium-155 » Sat, 12. Feb 05, 20:06

Holy crap! If this is playable then we could have one of those parrallel dimension thingies like you see in those Star Trek episodes in The Return!

Like Ban Danna dies and all the others and if its playable you become like the next captain of the Argon in the game in the return! And then you save your father who has NOT gone into a coma and blames you for leaving Omicron to die! So then a big Khaak-Argon war follows.

Egosoft let us know if you have 2 choices! :D :D :D...

1st choice you save the universe as normal..

2nd one is a whole entire new galactic war...

pjknibbs
x4

Post by pjknibbs » Sat, 12. Feb 05, 20:25

I don't like to disappoint you, but Egosoft have already stated that any existing saved games loaded into The Return will be reset so that the Threat plot is completed successfully, all else being the same.

Elerium-155

Post by Elerium-155 » Sat, 12. Feb 05, 20:35

Thanks Pjk :)

Well, we know that Kyle is one of the main characters :D
And we cant let him die so sadly and easily ike that! :twisted:

Some Idiot in PA
x2

Post by Some Idiot in PA » Sat, 12. Feb 05, 20:39

I am fully willing to let Kyle die... along with the entire cast of characters from the rest of the plot. The plot makes me want to put bleach in my eyes!
This space for rent.

Elerium-155

Post by Elerium-155 » Sat, 12. Feb 05, 20:52

Some Idiot in PA wrote:I am fully willing to let Kyle die... along with the entire cast of characters from the rest of the plot. The plot makes me want to put bleach in my eyes!
Send us some pictures when your done! :twisted: :D

Return to “X Trilogy Universe”